What the hell!!!

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So, a while back I put on some Cervini's C-Series side scoops and for a while I've been wanting to take them off and sell them. Well, the other day I let my cousin drive the car and we were cruising at around 60MPH. All of a sudden we both hear this loud ass thump, and with the top down we both look behind us and see my DRIVERS SIDE SIDE SCOOP flying toward this guy on a bike and it barely misses him. I was like "Holy shit!!!!!"...didn't see that coming.

Anyways, I'd just like to inform everyone that Cervini's makes shitty products, specifically their damn side scoops. Even though it was stuck on my car via double sided tape, it was per their god damned instructions for that to be done. I should of known better but o well.

If anyone wants a passenger side side scoop let me know!!!! I'll put some pics up of what my car looks like as of now. I still have the damn tape on there and it looks like ass!!!

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
cervini makes good products IMO but I am the first to admit their tape is SHIT.

When I had the cervini side scoops and 1/4 window scoops on my car, I used my own 3M tape for the install and not what came with them from cervini.

On another note, I have also had some of my roush body panels come loose when going 130 down the track. Awhile back, I had most all of my exterior body mods bolted in to go with the tape and I haven't had a single issue since.

Hell, I've even bolted in shit like the plastic covering in the wheel wells. I bolted everything down awhile ago cause shit kept coming loose and falling off.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back