What would you do if this happened to you? What can I do?

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
Keep the asses off the new ride, and don't act like an ass at 12:30 am overreacting and being paranoid.

Carry on...

46Tbird

forum member
Reaction score
So I'm supposed to pick up my NEW 2014 GT Premium in the morning that they took too long to get to the store this morning before work. Well I got off work, watched a TV show with the girlfriend, and she decided we should drive up to the dealer (6 minutes away) at 12:30am to check out our car that is supposed to be sitting in the lot waiting for us in the morning.

Guess what. I arrive and its not there. I looked on every single lot, even their Chevy and Chrysler side, not once but twice. Then I grow a little suspicious and get a little aggravated at the thought I'm having. So in my aggravation, I started looking in all the windows. I looked in the showroom, service department, back of the place, EVERYWHERE. My NEW car is not there.

This means that one of these dealers had the nerve to take MY NEW car home with them last night. I am beyond pissed right now. I'm seriously going to get up at 730, get ready and be there at 10 til 8 (when they open). When I see which one of those bastards drove my car home last night I'm planning to give them the biggest ass chewing of their life. I'm seriously considering demanding either a demo price cut as their salesman has now obviously demod my car, or demand a brand new car with 0 miles, or backing out all together and telling them where to shove this now-used car.

All I can think about right now is some fucking idiot taking my car that had 34 miles on it when it was supposed to be shipped and taking it home hotrodding it before it's broken in. What would you guys do in my situation? I can't help but be furious right now.

Ah, I remember when I too was a young and hot headed dipshit.

Life lesson here - don't get torqued about:

- things you can't control
- things that you are only assuming
- things that are inconsequential

Enjoy your new car.

crownaviation

http://www.tudyno.com/
Reaction score
tigerwithHGhat.jpg

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
No way for me not to sound like a dick, but your the kind of asshole customer that makes us all look bad. You go off on a not even half cocked rant after doing what would be stalking if the car was a person. Right off the bat you assume someone is messing with your car.

You know what that car I before you pick it up? Sold merchandise. No dealership is going to allow an employee to take a prepped for delivery car home for the night.

You are a customer I would fire. I would tell you to take your car and don't come back. You make ask sorts of assumptions and accusations like an immature kid.people like you are why I never wanted to take over my father's dealership.

Even if someone did take it home what makes you think you deserve shit when you haven't even taken possession yet?

Last edited:

05gtowner

forum member
Reaction score
Ouch. Haha but yeah look at him. He is young, prone to irrational and stupid behavior but many of his generation are like that. We are living in the instant gratification era and youth of today have no concept of being patient. His real dick move was he was going to trade in his older mustang without his tuner. Basically screwing over whomever buys it in the future. I mean he wasn't returning it to stock with the M90 on there so wtf was he going to do with it being married to his old car? He eventually decided against that but it is that same mentality that spilled over here in this thread.

Last edited:

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
No way for me not to sound like a dick, but your the kind of asshole customer that makes us all look bad. You go off on a not even half cocked rant after doing what would be stalking if the car was a person. Right off the bat you assume someone is messing with your car.

You know what that car I before you pick it up? Sold merchandise. No dealership is going to allow an employee to take a prepped for delivery car home for the night.

You are a customer I would fire. I would tell you to take your car and don't come back. You make ask sorts of assumptions and accusations like an immature kid.people like you are why I never wanted to take over my father's dealership.

Even if someone did take it home what makes you think you deserve shit when you haven't even taken possession yet?
No. No no no no.

Do not piss him off until we get the pictures, n00b.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back