whats better for n/a ET Street or ET Drag radial?

xtweakerx

Get SOME!
Reaction score
whats better for n/a ET Street or ET Street radial?

When i get my 15 inch wheels im going to put et fronts up front but not sure if i should go with the drag radial or the et street for the rears?

sorry i meant ET Street Radial vs ET Street.. :p

Last edited:

j-stang

forum member
Reaction score
i have a set of e.t. streets on some 16 inch wheels that i regularly cut 1.7 60ft's with 3.55 gears. i really like them, i would buy them again and would recomend them highly.

kleistang

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
if you are using them just for the track, which means not driven them to the track, get the et drags already. if u may drive them around get the drag radials

xtweakerx

Get SOME!
Reaction score
if you are using them just for the track, which means not driven them to the track, get the et drags already. if u may drive them around get the drag radials

lol.. I have to drive them to the track but I only live 15 minutes away.

et drags are the full slick now that i dont think i want to drive 15mins to the track :p

I change them at home then drive to the track then i change them back when i go back home, i use to do this with my radials so they would last longer too :p

qwikhuh

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I enjoy racing on radials more then slicks but your suspension will be easier to tune with a softer sidewall slick doing the work. I cut high 1.6s with a mild suspension and 17 in MTs on stock wheels so radials will work. The ET Drag or ET Street will be more consistant and forgiving. I usually blow the tires off on launch at least once when I am testing but I am able to leave at 5000 ish on the 17 in radials.

xtweakerx

Get SOME!
Reaction score
I enjoy racing on radials more then slicks but your suspension will be easier to tune with a softer sidewall slick doing the work. I cut high 1.6s with a mild suspension and 17 in MTs on stock wheels so radials will work. The ET Drag or ET Street will be more consistant and forgiving. I usually blow the tires off on launch at least once when I am testing but I am able to leave at 5000 ish on the 17 in radials.

thats what i figure it wuld be more consistant which is what im lookin to be this fall/winter and i use to run e.t drag on my fox body years ago it was so deadly consistant on the hooks. i had 17 inch m&h radials, they were ok.. weren't super consistant.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back