Whats the problem ?

Virgin_Mustang

forum member
Reaction score
Ok.. My car doesnt drive as good as it was before..

I took my car to the dealer months ago before installing the short shifter and they told me I need to change the clutch master cylender something.. I told them I will change it later.. and no the clutch seems heavier.. Is it the master cylender thingy or my left foot Just got GAY ? and

I used to never misshift with my stock shifter.. Now.. I have this MGW.. which was supposed to be the coolest shifter.. first 2 months it worked fine but then the grip keeps going left and right and I do misshift alot even 1st to 2nd.

Whats the problem ?

Thanks.

scramblr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Is this a joke thread? If not...So you're saying that the dealer told you the master cylinder was going out and you decided to wait? Regardless of the fact that at the very best your clutch or slave cylinder would go out and at the worst you would lose your brakes? :thud: Maybe you should go back to that dealer, sounds like they knew what they were talking about. They're going to need to inspect your clutch and break system. Hopefully you just need the clutch bled.

In reference to your shifter, re-tighten the shift knob, the adjustable shaft, or where the black block mounts to the actual shifter. At least one if not all of those three are loose.

Hope you get things worked out...

Last edited:

srt2stang725

Reaction score
i had the same problem with the MGW...is your shift handle going straight back? like is it perpendicular with the mounting point on the actual shifter?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back