Where is the rest of my order?

AbdullaGT500

forum member
Reaction score
I placed an order on 4/30 for a set of Kooks axle backs and a lethal off-road X pipe. I received confirmation and tracking info on 5/2. A few days later I received the Off-road X pipe with no signs of the Kooks Axle backs. So far I have not received anything. It's been over 2 weeks. What's the deal?

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Maybe 9 pm on a Sunday night is not the best time to inquire.... Did u call during regular business hours ?

AbdullaGT500

forum member
Reaction score
Maybe 9 pm on a Sunday night is not the best time to inquire.... Did u call during regular business hours ?

I did not. But I know if I don't post it now I won't have time during regular business hours. Besides, I shouldn't have to go chasing after something I've already paid for, should I? I'm frustrated about it more than anything.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
No, you shouldn't. However a call or email is a better way than a public call out IMO

AbdullaGT500

forum member
Reaction score
No, you shouldn't. However a call or email is a better way than a public call out IMO

Public call out might actually make a difference regarding future orders, though. This shouldn't be a problem to start with. If it's not in stock, cool, email or call me and tell me it's not in stock, that's why I had to put my email address and phone number when I placed my order. Waiting for a complaint is not the way to do business.

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
Id be frustrated as hell, too. Especially considering you just went/are going through the same thing with some wheels, right?

Chris@Lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I placed an order on 4/30 for a set of Kooks axle backs and a lethal off-road X pipe. I received confirmation and tracking info on 5/2. A few days later I received the Off-road X pipe with no signs of the Kooks Axle backs. So far I have not received anything. It's been over 2 weeks. What's the deal?

I sent you a PM regarding this.

AbdullaGT500

forum member
Reaction score
Update, for those curious. After posting this thread I received a phone call early the next morning, followed by a PM, followed by another PM. The phone call told me that my Kooks axle-backs are indeed on back order and will be out no later than Wednesday or Thursday and I could cancel my order if I like, or wait it out a few more days. That Wednesday was a week ago and I still have no Kooks axle-back nor tracking info.

Jared@Lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Update, for those curious. After posting this thread I received a phone call early the next morning, followed by a PM, followed by another PM. The phone call told me that my Kooks axle-backs are indeed on back order and will be out no later than Wednesday or Thursday and I could cancel my order if I like, or wait it out a few more days. That Wednesday was a week ago and I still have no Kooks axle-back nor tracking info.

Abdulla,

We are unfortunately still waiting on Kooks. I called again this morning to check up on your Order, and was told it was shipping today. We do apologize for the continued delays on Kook's end. I will follow up with them later this evening to get the Tracking Number, and as soon as it's available I'll send it over.

Thanks,
Matt

AbdullaGT500

forum member
Reaction score
Abdulla,

We are unfortunately still waiting on Kooks. I called again this morning to check up on your Order, and was told it was shipping today. We do apologize for the continued delays on Kook's end. I will follow up with them later this evening to get the Tracking Number, and as soon as it's available I'll send it over.

Thanks,
Matt

Just cancel the order. I would rather not wait any longer.

Thenorm

Autocrosser
Reaction score
i just got a part off ebay yesterday. it took 8 weeks to arrive.

sometimes you just need to be patient.

AbdullaGT500

forum member
Reaction score
i just got a part off ebay yesterday. it took 8 weeks to arrive.

sometimes you just need to be patient.

I disagree. When an item says "in stock" from a reputable seller, it needs to be shipped in a timely fashion. I waited two weeks, which was more than long enough, before contacting them.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back