Who has best price for sct tuner

Dave

forum member
Reaction score
Really like what i've been hearing about sct tuners and some of the various tunes, looking for the best price

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hmmmm,

I do hope you are asking our supporting vendors :boobies:

Dave

forum member
Reaction score
Hmmmm,

I do hope you are asking our supporting vendors :boobies:
Absolutely!! sorry if this isn't in the right place. This is the only forum I belong to and it'll probably take me a while to figure it all out.

Vapor08gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The only way to find out would be to call the vendors. SCT has a MAP (manufacturers advertised price). So the vendors will all show the same price, however if you call them they might give you a forum discount.

Dave

forum member
Reaction score
The only way to find out would be to call the vendors. SCT has a MAP (manufacturers advertised price). So the vendors will all show the same price, however if you call them they might give you a forum discount.
Thanks, you have any numbers?

white05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Go with a good tuner, usually you pay about the same but get there custom tunes on it. For email tunes go with BBR, JDM, Bamachips, VMP, well you get the point.

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Actually, I'm moving this to the vendor forum...

LOL,

I was just talking to Ralph on the big white phone...

Was gunna move when I got back. Gosh the damn Margarita's always give me a darn stomach cramp and then...the bad ending...

thanks Don

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
LOL,

I was just talking to Ralph on the big white phone...

Was gunna move when I got back. Gosh the damn Margarita's always give me a darn stomach cramp and then...the bad ending...

thanks Don
TMI Russ... TMI.

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
There's a diablosport trinity here for sale in like 15 different threads. I like what it does, but I'm not a fan of diablosport. SCT is a good choice and that's what I have right now. If I had joined this forum back in Dec 07 when I bought my tuner, I would have def gotten it from a reputable vendor here. good luck on your search.

:cough: SCT all the way :cough:

:sneeze: Until I get my custom tune with HP tuners :sneeze:

Dave

forum member
Reaction score
There's a diablosport trinity here for sale in like 15 different threads. I like what it does, but I'm not a fan of diablosport. SCT is a good choice and that's what I have right now. If I had joined this forum back in Dec 07 when I bought my tuner, I would have def gotten it from a reputable vendor here. good luck on your search.

:cough: SCT all the way :cough:

:sneeze: Until I get my custom tune with HP tuners :sneeze:
Thanks, from what i've seen and heard most people seem to say the sct is the one to go with.

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Thanks, from what i've seen and heard most people seem to say the sct is the one to go with.
Six of one, half dozen of the other. It doesn't matter whether its SCT or Diablo. Both basically do the same thing. What is important is the guy doing the tuning! Which one does he prefer?

Way back in 2005, I bought a Predator with a C&L intake. Then I decided I wanted a Bamachips tune. Doug didn't do Diablo then, so I switched to SCT. A few months later in Jan 2006, Adam at ST Motorsports installed and tuned my KB blower using SCT. But a couple years later, after using both SCT and Diablo extensively, Adam preferred the Diablo, so I switched back.

Again... it's the guy behind the laptop that matters... not the handheld device he's using to upload it into the car.

cruisin

Reaction score
Six of one, half dozen of the other. It doesn't matter whether its SCT or Diablo. Both basically do the same thing. What is important is the guy doing the tuning! Which one does he prefer?

Way back in 2005, I bought a Predator with a C&L intake. Then I decided I wanted a Bamachips tune. Doug didn't do Diablo then, so I switched to SCT. A few months later in Jan 2006, Adam at ST Motorsports installed and tuned my KB blower using SCT. But a couple years later, after using both SCT and Diablo extensively, Adam preferred the Diablo, so I switched back.

Again... it's the guy behind the laptop that matters... not the handheld device he's using to upload it into the car.

This man speaks the truth, fine the person to tune and go with what they want to use.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back