who wants an auto setup?

SLOPONY

Gotta love Stangs
Reaction score
I am posting for a friend.

We are looking to swap his auto setup for a 5 speed, or even better a 6 speed setup. this swap will include a PI converter that has less than 1500 miles on it.

pm me if interested

Were in maine, so local is prefered

SLOPONY

Gotta love Stangs
Reaction score
no it is not a straight up swap. this tranny is comming out of a JDM built Roush 428R formerly owned by HDmilinum of this site. The car is getting changed over to a 6 speed, but we want to swap for a 5 speed setup to get the hard parts that dont come in a 6 speed kit.

Here is the tricky part that we will have to work out. The auto in this car has under 2000 miles on it and it is a brand new ford unit installed by JDM, and tuned to there liking. After about a week of driving it around to break in the new motor, it was given a full throttle run on the street. It shifted fine. on the second run, it seemed to not engage second gear. It shifted, but just free rev'd. the car was driven about 4 miles home, and under partial throttle, it shifted fine. The car was then put in storage for the winter, and it has been decided that were going to put a 6060 in it.

So......... the transmission is still in the car, its fully installed, and works fine for normal driving. Its had literally 4 miles on it since it did the free rev thing, and was parked. It never did it again, but we didnt try to mash it again as to not damage the motor from free reving.

You will get a complete swap kit, and my buddy and who ever gets the kit will have to work out the details as to how much cash will be involved in making it fair for whoever gets the auto stuff.

Keep in mind this comes with a PI converter that was installed at the same time as the motor and tranny, and it also comes with an aluminum drive shaft.

If you dont have an aluminum DS yet, then maybe this will offset some of the tranny being bad.

I am not looking to pull the wool over any ones eyes, and i want this to be a fair trade, my buddy does as well.

I have a great ebay rating, and a good iTrader rating as well.

SLOPONY

Gotta love Stangs
Reaction score
let me clear this up, WE will be supplying the auto setup mentioned AND cash to make up for the unknown condition of our auto tranny

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back