Why is the 5.0 news thread locked?

Sinotis

forum member
Reaction score
Why is the new 5.0 news thread locked? Is it just me. Are we not supposed to talk about it? Just curious.

Black Tooth Grin

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Because it is just one more example of someone not paying the slightest bit of attention to what has been posted already and them being fully convinced that their post is in fact the most relevant post on the internet. You would think that by the 3rd time the exact same topic with the exact same links is posted that someone would start to catch on. Then again, this is the same crowd that doesn't have the slightest clue how to use a search button either.

bobbis

forum member
Reaction score
Watch out, now you've got the forum police on your back. These guys run a tight ship here and you better fall in line or they'll talk real tough to you.

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to start the 2011 main thread.. I want one soooo bad.. but might lose the job soon... maybe Obama will buy one for me

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Watch out, now you've got the forum police on your back. These guys run a tight ship here and you better fall in line or they'll talk real tough to you.
:stfu:

Your whiney little act is getting old...

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back