WHYASK build

whyask

forum member
Reaction score
cant wait to hear this thing fire up with the Red Race Blow off Valve ! ;)

whyask

forum member
Reaction score
JUST GOT IN from Iraq last night ..wifey picked me up in the new and improved ride.... here are the numbers
How does 484 rwhp and 411 rwtq sound 11psi :)
Ill post pics and graphs once im done driving her around and YES there is the biggest shit eating grin !!!

I really cant thank AED enough. Not only did they meet the time hack i gave them BUT went above and beyond in the customer service realm.. Car not only preforms great but feels like a beast ! Its been raning REALLY bad so i havnt had a chance to open her up above 4grand yet but its sunny out today and i just happen to have to run a few erans around town! ILl take some pics for yall while im out and load them tonight!

& BIG 50 - Just got my registration in the mail for Knotts !! So ill see everyone down there ! 2 weeks away! !!!

Last edited:

Big50

forum member
Reaction score
Awesome man! 484 with an auto is no joke. You would probably be around 500 or more if it was a stick. The weather has sucked ass lately, looks like Sunday we will get the sun back. I'm taking my car up for the tune day next weekend at AED. Tony Gonyon's going to be tuning a bunch of cars and I think a couple will be Ford GT's which are so sweet. Anyway shooting for 550 with the new pulley and TB.

I'll see you down at Knott's. I'm missing the cruise down because i'm taking my brother and he has to work until 8pm.

oh, and welcome home. Glad your made it safe and sound.

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
Nice numbers man!! congrats and have fun enjoying the new power on the road. Should feel like a beast at WOT

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Grats!! You must be siked..Our numbers a very similiar through the auto. You have an easy 11 second car now. Dynojet or Mustang Dyno? Not that it matters..

whyask

forum member
Reaction score
SOOOOO here is the graph ! ;) Sorry for the numbers being off.. wifey was confused, ITS 474 not 484 - i got the graph from AED ;) ! This weather is killing me.. it needs to stop raining ! Havnt been able to get her abover 4grand, but the power curve is UNREAL !

& BIG50 what day is the tune session !? I need to have shaun dial it back a bit lol, i need to save the auto as long as i can lol

& Loud N Low... Ill be installing the Carbon fiber splitter today along with an ASS TON of other goodies, ill post more pics once she is done for you guys !

imgp0567lq.jpg

imgp0568j.jpg

imgp0569.jpg

Last edited:

Big50

forum member
Reaction score
SOOOOO here is the graph ! ;)
& BIG50 what day is the tune session !? I need to have shaun dial it back a bit lol, i need to save the auto as long as i can lol

It's this coming Saturday. But, Tony has rented the dyno for the day so idk if you would be able to get on since he has a bunch of people lined up for tunes. Have you spoke with Shaun about pulling it back a bit? I'm thinking he could adjust the tune without having to put it on the dyno. Unless your talking about a pulley swap. I think your tranny will be fine unless your going to be heading to the track and doing some hard launches.

whyask

forum member
Reaction score
no hard launches no track time... This is my DD so i just want to make sure im in the clear ! ;) Yeh i was thinking it was next weekend ! lol

28ONE

Reaction score
Welcome home and thank you for your service once again...car looks awesome bro, one of these days I'll get there

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back