Wot box features?

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
Yup, it got one. I set it lower than in the tune. The two step is an ajustable rev limiter.

06stangia

forum member
Reaction score
wot_box_software.png

Looks like it does from this screen shot.

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
Yes it has a "global rev limiter" that is completely independent of the clutch or throttle sensors. I have mine set below the factory limiter since mine is turbo'd and it works great.

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
Only when the clutch is fully engaged.
It has a primary rev limiter also. The clutch tells the wot box which rpm to limit at. That's the adjustable part. Clutch out, main rpm rev limit. Clutch in, second rpm limit/two step. You can see the rev limiter in the center of the screen shot. It's set to 6k, but turned off.
The pain in the ass lockout is activated, too lol

Last edited:

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ahh, ok never realized, thanks D

Last edited:

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
It has a primary rev limiter also. The clutch tells the wot box which rpm to limit at. That's the adjustable part. Clutch out, main rpm rev limit. Clutch in, second rpm limit/two step. You can see the rev limiter in the center of the screen shot. It's set to 6k, but turned off.
The pain in the ass lockout is activated, too lol

I guess mine does what I need it to do but what is this lockout business being a pain in the ass?

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
I had issues with the rpm lockout when racing.....if the rpms were above the threshold/set rpm then the 2-step wouldn't activate. Only during quick running events where they were trying to get cars down the track quickly did it become an issue.

I just un-checked it and never looked back.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
I guess I always drop back to idle at the line anyway, you guys hold your rpms the whole time even before you're staged? lol so confused.

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
I guess I always drop back to idle at the line anyway, you guys hold your rpms the whole time even before you're staged? lol so confused.
Well, when I drive I don't just floor it to get the rpms up. I come in with the rpms high and start to bang the turbo, but for the shortest period of time possible. If the lock out is on it's kinda all or nothin'. And the pedal isn't always down all the way. Depending on how much the track will take you can control boost w the pedal. Lockout and pedal threshold off you can do it how ever you want. Only need the clutch down to get the two step to work.

Bobby

turbo gt about to go fast
Reaction score
just out side of charlotte north carolina
That is the whole reason I bout one is for that the other features are just a bonus. I got it because if you hit the factory rev limiter under boost it is just asking for trouble because it is a fuel cut off which is a big no no.

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
^^^Foxes used to pop HG's like a mother fucker because of that.

Back