Would this spoiler fit?

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
LOL I read that and was about to be like WTF this guy is nuts then I saw the bottom. Yeah I figured there was something like some 3m tape helping hold it on. Appreciate the quick response. Man I can't wait to see the gt500 spoiler installed. I layed it on the car and it is a dead match color wise.

No problem man, good to see it came with a good finish and everything. Just be glad you didn't have a pony package or Gt500 spoiler to take off from the factory. When I removed my gf's spoiler, it took about one hour. 7 beers, 12 cigarettes and a lot of bad words later, I got the damn thing off haha. Good luck putting it the new one on. :thumb:

Infamous05

forum member
Reaction score
The new one is finally on. 5 minutes my ass. I worked almost an hour getting the old tape off. even with goo gone and goof off. Got the new spoiler on and accidently got it a within 1cm off of the bolt holes. I fought with it but finally got the bolts in. the Spoiler is amazing looking on the car. Really like it more than the stock. Now just gotta figure out who wants the stock one lol. Legend lime is not a very common color.

004-8.jpg

002-12.jpg

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back