Wow...long hot day of wrenching...

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Brady got the Afco H/E and pump installed with some customiztion of the brackets-LOL-we tried to find the tick on Luke's car and ended up replacing the drivers side header gaskets and put the stock studs back in vice the bolts to no avail...sigh...and his turbo piping has the header wrap on it and good grief I am feeling that shit now!!! OUCH!!!!

And for my fellow focus brother.....well...maybe next time we can do some modding on your car like...ummm..hmmmm...changing the air filter?:roflmao::nk:

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sounds like it was a busy day. That header wrap is nothing to fool with, it will eat you up. Can't imagine what Luke's tick could be if it wasn't an exhaust leak. Must be in the valve train somewhere.

Earl

EcoBoosted F-150

forum member
Reaction score
Boss 302 Intake mainfold and BMR Strut Brace are "out for delivery" today waiting on "Tonydanza" to ship my Lethal OR X-Pipe. but so far the JLT CAI w/ Lund tune is a completely different car. Once i get the exhaust and new tune i should be ready for an install day !

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score
Greg, Nick, Brady, Thanks again for helping me out yesterday. :beer:

My pleasure man! Nothing like good people, and well Greg, and good work, equals good times. Just wish I could have stayed longer and things would have worked out better!! You'll get it figured out!!

And for my fellow focus brother.....well...maybe next time we can do some modding on your car like...ummm..hmmmm...changing the air filter?:roflmao::nk:

I'm kinda skeered!!! What do you think DTP will charge to install a K&N Air Filter???

Last edited:

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Oh shit...I am scared to see what you posted...can't see it at work, will have to wait to see what it is!

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score

OR I could just turn to BBR and see what they would charge but then they would outsource to DTP and say they actually did the work and it was their air filter and not K&N's, and I'd still be out 1 BILLION Dollars!!! Fucked from every angle!!

:LMAO:

rayS197

Reaction score
My pleasure man! Nothing like good people, and well Greg, and good work, equals good times. Just wish I could have stayed longer and things would have worked out better!! You'll get it figured out!!

I'm kinda skeered!!! What do you think DTP will charge to install a K&N Air Filter???

What I dont get is all you giants buying little tiny cars!!

EcoBoosted F-150

forum member
Reaction score
So my day of wrentching is on a hold. Guy i was gonna buy the OR X-pipe from never sent it. so now im trying to get my money back. i knew $200 shipped was too good of a deal. TONYDANZA is a bad seller. He said he shipped it 3 days later sed me a tracking number FedEx says doesnt exist. not by tracking number, name or address. they found past stuff delivered to me but nothign recently. So now i need an OR-Xpipe before i can use my new/updated tunes.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Did you pay with paypal?

Light that fucker up in the bad sellers!

EcoBoosted F-150

forum member
Reaction score
sent kimmer a PM he hasnt responded either lol.... i havent checked to see if he added him th the bad seller list though either, not i am going around the horn with him on getting my money back....i will hunt a mofo down.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back