Wrecked Roush part out KY (JBA, Forgestar, etc)

05sonicblue

forum member
Reaction score
Need picture of trunk carpet over spare and the plastic piece that covers the tail lights. Is the radiator cover available?

CRICKET

forum member
Reaction score
I am the one who sent you the PM about the gauge cluster. I have the My Color option and not sure now about changing back to a four gauge cluster. Thank you for posting about the earlier deal not going through. If you have other interests go for it. I still like the look of the Roush.

i am ryan

forum member
Reaction score
It's still pending. Supposed to be meeting up today.

Got a stack of cash ready for ya and the seats down in the Explorer. It's definitely going down.

Sorry, MineralGreyS197. If it makes you feel any better, Mineral Grey is one of my all time favorite paint colors!

corey5988

forum member
Reaction score
The handles that open the door or the handle thing in the arm rest? The actual opener handle is silver with a black cup/surround. The arm rest handle is black.

corey5988

forum member
Reaction score
Need picture of trunk carpet over spare and the plastic piece that covers the tail lights. Is the radiator cover available?

Sonic, I haven't forgot about you. I tried to take a few pics tonight when I got home, but my phone and flash just made it look like a big red blob.

Looking the the carpet, there are no stains or anything but the board is bowed and has creases on the soft sides. Really would be worth shipping.

Last edited:

corey5988

forum member
Reaction score
Parts list updated. Refer to post #13. I'd like to get some of these big items moved to make way for the strip project. I'm open to offers, most I can say is no thanks.

corey5988

forum member
Reaction score
Yes sir, at this point anyway. If I decide to sell that stuff I will probably post a thread at a later date, though I hope not to.

Camarosf

Reaction score
How much for the car way it sets ? What kind of foxbody roller u looking for ?

Back