Does it look totaled?

632cf365.jpg

b72d0db8.jpg

91cfbe08.jpg

51fd9364.jpg

0fbd6e28.jpg

whtcanbrwnd04u

Reaction score
Yeah man im fine. Got a bruised forhead from the air bag, and a little sore on my side. But thank God i'm doing okay.

f6bee556.jpg

I side swiped this brick wall, went nose first into that brick pillar, bounced off it and landed in the street.

whtcanbrwnd04u

Reaction score
Semi-hard shift into 3rd, got sideways, layed in it too long and it swung out the opposite way and i couldn't counter steer it in time.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Even if it wasn't totaled I would not want the car after that...and even if they put it back together you would get screwed royally when you went to sell it or trade it in.

Glad to hear you are ok, it can take 2-3 days or longer for injuries to appear.

As the others asked, what happened?

whtcanbrwnd04u

Reaction score
I was REALLY upset for about an hour after it happened. I'm pretty chill about it now. I'm actually hoping they total it so i can move on. The procharger seems to be fine so hopefully i'll be able to get some money out of that.

Lesson learned: 4.10s + Short tires + 500hp = Too much for the street.

ChiDiddy

forum member
Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear man. Good thing your ok. But I think that is totaled/ I wouldn't want that car back after that kind of damage

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Parts and cars can be replaced, lives can't.

If they do total it try to buy it back to part it out.

Again, the important thing is you are upright and breathing.....beats the alternative.

whtcanbrwnd04u

Reaction score
Parts and cars can be replaced, lives can't.

If they do total it try to buy it back to part it out.

Again, the important thing is you are upright and breathing.....beats the alternative.

Well said.

Talked to insurance about the mods. They said if i replace whatever i take out with the factory parts they're cool with it. Or if they keep them i can show them receipts of aftermarket parts and get partial reimbursement. Not really worth the time to part it out. The prochargers really all i want

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That's great that they are working with you! If you have the time and the stock parts I would swap them as they are going to nickle and dime you to death on the aftermarket parts.

BoostedGT480

Slow 3v
Reaction score
damn man!!! That sux! Why didn't you tell me you was going to wreck? I would have traded front ends with you! jk man, glad your ok! That looks horrible and cant even begin to imagine how bad that is to examine.

I hope they total it so you can move forward and not have to dwell on this for too long. Also it makes me want to go get some better tires now...Im on kinda thin tires myself with over 700hp...dont want this happening

whtcanbrwnd04u

Reaction score
damn man!!! That sux! Why didn't you tell me you was going to wreck? I would have traded front ends with you! jk man, glad your ok! That looks horrible and cant even begin to imagine how bad that is to examine.

I hope they total it so you can move forward and not have to dwell on this for too long. Also it makes me want to go get some better tires now...Im on kinda thin tires myself with over 700hp...dont want this happening

Man, it was a lot of fun on the street, MOST of the time. Sometimes when i would want to run someone from a slow roll or something, it sucked. The car was honestly set-up perfectly for a drag strip, yet i haven't been to one in years. Next cars gearing will not be as aggressive. Going after suspension mods more than power. Traction > HP.

Back