WTB 05-09

v8venomgt

forum member
Reaction score
black, or alloy gray. may consider white or sonic blue and torch red

no silver, tungsten, vapor, yellow, grabber, redfire/candy red. roushs, or saleens.

MUST have less than 25,000 miles, manual, BLACK leather/iup, factory spoiler delete (shelby spoiler ok), no holes drilled in front bumper

would like navigation and heated seats but i wont require those

a huge selling point to me would be a blower car. not really interested in n2o cars. my old 00 was n2o and i got sick of filling up, waiting for the bottle pressure, and running n/a on a n2o tune. im most interested in prochargers, novi 2200s, and saleen superchargers. not a fan of whipple/ford racing, or vortech really

i do work in a body shop for a living, and know what can happen in that side of the business. i dont want anything thats been wrecked, or repainted (unless if theres an aftermarket hood or gt500 front bumper). clean cars only, please dont try to pass on something thats been repainted and not be honest about it because ill likely be able to tell. i am willing to travel for the right car/deal thanks in advance!
lets see what ya got

Last edited:

v8venomgt

forum member
Reaction score
What up Matt!!!!! Going the S197 route now huh? Good luck on the search!
leaving all of my options open. i love the 05-09 interior much more than the 99-04 interior. rdsnakes old 03 is really tempting me though lol, as is that turbo black car, but i really dont want to spend more than 25 so the turbo car is out, and i didnt quite fall in love with the 010 mustangs gt exterior (interior is dead nuts on). im thinking a nice 05-09 would fit the bill nicely if i can find the right car. especially before may bc thats when im giving my fusion up, so i NEED wheels of some sort hopefully its a mustang

mike5876

Reaction score
ill take some today and get to you tonight or tomorrow am at the latest mike if you lookin the 5.0 mustang magazine website and do a search of hellion gt mustang there is an article that was in the mag showing the complete install

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
dang i would sell you mine but i'm out with the mileage, manual transmission, spoiler, and nitrous haha good luck with your search.

05 Mustang

Reaction score
man, I wish mine wasn't redfire, had 3,000 less miles & a different S/C..LOL!!

good luck on the search, your car is out there!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back