Wtb diecast mustang lookalike asap

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
Ok, part of our wedding plans are we want my fiance's nephew being our ring boy. He is only 2 1/2 but LOVES cars. We were thinking of having him walk the rings down the aisle for us but instead of a small pillow, we want to put them on top of a mustang diecast that resembles my car. I thought I seen some people selling a diecast collection before and was looking for a black supersnake diecast. I'll paint the rims black to match my car a little more though. Let me know if any of you have one you would sell. Thanks

Or any other diecast that resembles my car would work.

e699e968.jpg

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah. That's what I'm looking for. But $40 plus $12 shipping is $50+. Was hoping someone had one for a little less

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
I've been looking for one that matches mine, but no luck. Yours looks pretty easy.

06Torch

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah. That's what I'm looking for. But $40 plus $12 shipping is $50+. Was hoping someone had one for a little less

Not sure how prices run where you're from but have you priced those "pillows"? They're not cheap. At least you'll still have that car for your office or study after the wedding. And, it doesn't have to collect dust in the attic.

You only get married once (hopefully). Go nutz!!!

Gerardo

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
Not sure how prices run where you're from but have you priced those "pillows"? They're not cheap. At least you'll still have that car for your office or study after the wedding. And, it doesn't have to collect dust in the attic.

You only get married once (hopefully). Go nutz!!!

Gerardo

Haha. Haven't price those pillow things but I know I want the car idea no matter what. Her nephew can keep it to play with since he already took one of my remote control mustangs I had in the garage when he saw it a few weeks ago. Walked in, saw it, started saying,"mike, mike, cars, cars" pointing at it so I brought it down for him. Hasn't stopped playing with it since

06Torch

forum member
Reaction score
Haha. Haven't price those pillow things but I know I want the car idea no matter what. Her nephew can keep it to play with since he already took one of my remote control mustangs I had in the garage when he saw it a few weeks ago. Walked in, saw it, started saying,"mike, mike, cars, cars" pointing at it so I brought it down for him. Hasn't stopped playing with it since

Yeah man, it's no different than the stuff we buy on our cars. There's the Sears Monroe struts or the Konis and everything in between.

$100 for this, $200 for that, $600 blah, blah... All that "cute" shit adds up! I got raped on the flowers! LMAO!!!
Good luck on the marriage bro!

Gerardo

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back