WTB: Parts List!

Discussion in 'WTB Items and/or Parts' started by Forty61, Feb 11, 2021.

1. Forty61

Forty61 forum member

Tax return should be arriving in the next week or two so I’m getting feelers out there for good deals on some odds and ends I’ve been searching for, not looking to spend a bunch of money, just some minor upgrades that might help clear some stuff out of other people’s garages..

1) Sway Bars: I would prefer to find a set but may piece some stuff together to make it work. Not looking for anything crazy, just something stiffer than factory.

2) Grille: ‘05-09 GT or Bullitt grille. Something slightly damaged would almost be preferred as I have a little DIY in mind.

3) Door Mirrors: ‘11-14 set, color doesn’t matter. My factory ones are fine but I am interested in doing the retrofit if I can find them cheap.

I am located around DFW but I do travel a little bit to bordering states if that helps at all.

2. Macman45

Macman45 Resident Geriatric

I have an 05-09 GT grill, mirrors I just did that upgrade, I'll look around. Sways I have my stock stuff but you said stiffer. I can ship the grill cheap

3. Forty61

Forty61 forum member

Shoot me a PM on how much you want for the grille, thanks!

4. alexchacnce

alexchacnce Junior Member

You can shoot me on away bars okay,will do shipping okay

Sent from my Nokia 7.1 using Tapatalk

5. Macman45

Macman45 Resident Geriatric

Sus.

cavero likes this.
  6. Apharaoh06

Apharaoh06 Junior Member

I have a 07 GT grille, off a 10,000 mile garaged car. Cheap. Its in superb condition. PM me.

Also have some Apex EC-7 18x9.5 wheels with less then 1000 miles on them (only two wheels). Steeda front sway bar end links, like new, no box.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.