*wtb saleen wheels*

onequicktang

forum member
Reaction score
I have a set or real saleen 7 spokes. I was going to get them powder coated but i might be willing to sell them. pm me.

Fastmover

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
My are real deal off my 2006. 20x10 upgraded package, PZeros, flawless, only 4k miles on tires.
Chris

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Let me know if you need a spare wheel...I have a front and rear in chrome that have been collecting dust. They are used and the rear has a crack in the chrome plating on the lip, but you have to really look for it. I've never used them, but I know they were used before I got them. They are just the wheels, no center cap.

cobradrivr

forum member
Reaction score
Ok thanks guys. KIMMER, maybee in soon future I'll take one for spare. I no longer lookin for wheels, goin to visit FASTMOVER. Thanks again.

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Ok thanks guys. KIMMER, maybee in soon future I'll take one for spare. I no longer lookin for wheels, goin to visit FASTMOVER. Thanks again.
Sounds good. Here is a few pics of them. You can barely see the crack in the one. They've done nothing but collect dust, so they are ready to sell cheap! LOL $50 plus shipping each. I'm sure I can get more, but i'd rather help out a member who really needs one.:thumb:

IMG_0096-1.jpg

IMG_0095-1.jpg

IMG_0098-1.jpg

IMG_0097-1.jpg

GM EATER

forum member
Reaction score
10" rears

anyone want to sell the 10" wide rears in their set? I have 9" all the way around and I would like to get a wider tire on the rear. We could also work out a trade for my rears plus a little cash so you could retain a set of four rims.

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
My two Saleen wheels are now sold. Hope you find a full set soon.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back