Wtb stock gt front end parts

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
Want to start collecting stock front end parts little by little and wanted to see what was out there. Looking for the cheapest stuff out there. Already have a front bumper I'm going to pick up and found some headlights for $80 plus shipping. Anyone have anything cheaper than that? Not going back to stock anytime soon but would like to have them in case I change my mind in a month or so. Just looking for the cheapest stuff I can get since I sold all of my parts dirt cheap a few years back.

Only thing I don't want is The stock upper grille with fogs since I would more than likely go with a black billet grille if I ever changed out the front end. Need the lower grille, radiator cover, wheel well covers(I might still have them someone though), shipped to 93313 residential. If I don't find cheaper headlights than the $80 plus shipping I'll be buying them tonight or tomorrow morning. Thanks

matt06

forum member
Reaction score
have stock headlights in good condition- no broken tabs and radiator cover make me an offer if your interested

matt

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
Pm me your best offer shipped to 93313 bud. Not in a hurry to buy all this stuff so just waiting for the cheapest stuff I can find haha.

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
I need that too. BUT, right now I'm working on forgetting all this front end/keep it or trade it/return to stock or keep modding mumbo jumbo and might be in for a pretty big mod I've been wanting since purchasing the car. I have my fingers crossed hoping I can pull this off right now. I'll keep you posted

RI_2011_GT

forum member
Reaction score
I have the stock grill and fogs without the surround. I also have the stock lower. Less then 3500 miles on all of them... send me a pm

808muscle

forum member
Reaction score
How bout some stock front LCAs with a built in clunk? Add the joy of a nice loud clunk with every tiny bump in the road. No?:chairfall: lol

loots06

forum member
Reaction score
I have stock suspension parts, front foam grill and some other stuff. Send me a pm maybe we could work something out.

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
Going to hold off on buying the stock front end stuff for now. Just bought a shortblock to build and decided I'm going to keep the car for longer than I thought. Don't want to build a motor and go turbo with a stock front end since I love this front end so much. If I change my mind down the line I'll post up again. Thanks for the offers though.

/thread

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back