WTB - Stock GT over-axle pipes!

o0Dan0o

forum member
Reaction score
I'm trying to replace my pypes mid muffler system, I can't get the thing to line up right. So please, anyone with a stock over-axle set I need your help!
Dan

joedls

Dragracer wannabe
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Where are you located? I have stock axle-backs I don't need, but they'd be a PIA to ship.

o0Dan0o

forum member
Reaction score
I'm in Houston. I'm looking for the over-axles, not the axle backs, since I hacksawed mine getting the pypes kit in. Thanks.
Dan

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
do the mm system work with any axelbacks ? if so id do a swap with ya you send me yours and ill send you my stock set .... minus the exhausts unless you want a set of stock exhausts too

bigwilly43729

I do stupid shit, a lot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You might be better served to have the hangers re-welded to accomodate the lack of the flat spot on the over-axle pipes. Pypes doesn't really have a rep for the best fitment.

o0Dan0o

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for the help guys, I'm considering all of the above. There are some bluemoto overaxle pipes that replace the stock units, so that's also an option.
Dan

bigwilly43729

I do stupid shit, a lot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the help guys, I'm considering all of the above. There are some bluemoto overaxle pipes that replace the stock units, so that's also an option.
Dan

I had a set of those and they clanged against the PH bar brace all the damn time. It could have been the poor fitment of the Pypes axlebacks, but I'm not sure.

I shot you a PM.

ren274u

forum member
Reaction score
Search local forums, there are guys that will just give them to you. Thats how I got mine when i replaced my MM System

o0Dan0o

forum member
Reaction score
Good to know about the pypes/bluemoto, thanks for the heads up guys. I'll check my local forums.
Dan

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back