WTB Thumpr/Mutha thumprs!

Sammyboy

Reaction score
Looking for a rough idle and I love the sound of these cams. I'm not sure if my post count is high enough to recieve pms so just make a post and hopefully I'll have enough to be able to pm you to buy these.

My price range is around $450 considering I can buy them new with shipping for $630.00
Thanks alot
Sam

Last edited:

murderedout05

forum member
Reaction score
got big mutha thumr stage 3 cams
No springs required
i will include the phasers also
all for 700 shipped to your door!
they have less than 200 miles

silverstang07

forum member
Reaction score
Im contemplating on pulling mine out so I can have a little extra money for the engine build.

silverstang07

forum member
Reaction score
I have a custom grind from Comp.........Had them since the hot rod cams from FRPP were released, sometimes in 2007 I think it was. They are SIMULAR to a stage 2 thumpr........I cant remember the specs off the top of my head. Right at .450 lift exhaust and intake, 111 lobe seperation. They sound pretty damn radical. I was one of Comp's test dummies honestly for the thumprs.

Sammyboy

Reaction score
I have a custom grind from Comp.........Had them since the hot rod cams from FRPP were released, sometimes in 2007 I think it was. They are SIMULAR to a stage 2 thumpr........I cant remember the specs off the top of my head. Right at .450 lift exhaust and intake, 111 lobe seperation. They sound pretty damn radical. I was one of Comp's test dummies honestly for the thumprs.

I'm interested in those cams....if you can send me some specs and a price to knoxville.

Sammyboy

Reaction score
My 3 valve is in a 1996 GT and I'm utilizing a 2001 Wiring harness, so that I can't even partially control the VCT of these motors. I'm using MMR's true lock outs.

Sam

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back