wtt basanni race axleback

cdavila

forum member
Reaction score
Hey guys I have a 2011 get with the heartthrob 3 inch cat to axle h pipe and the basanni race axle back, however it is still to quiet and was looking to see if anyone close to Austin had something a little more aggressive to trade for the basanni, thanks.

Morris

forum member
Reaction score
Would the Roush be louder? I also have the heart throb and its a bit too loud for me. I need to listen to some clips but I might be down for the trade. I was going to go to gt500s, how is the bassani in comparison?

cdavila

forum member
Reaction score
They are deep sounding, but even with the 3 inch heartthrob with no resonators it just not loud enough, unfortunately its my dd and its the only axle back, I have YouTube there is a video of an 11 with the bassani and off road h pipe and its not really that loud

Morris

forum member
Reaction score
I will be posting the roush up for sale, if your not interested.

cdavila

forum member
Reaction score
If your talking to me yeah I'm interested but I live in Austin and the basanni's are my only axle backs, but if you would like the basanni we can swap thanks.

Morris

forum member
Reaction score
If your talking to me yeah I'm interested but I live in Austin and the basanni's are my only axle backs, but if you would like the basanni we can swap thanks.

I was..........but after a little more research I ended up just purchasing a set of gt500 mufflers.

If you can sell yours we can make a deal, pm me for details if interested.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back