WTT: Who needs rotors?

V8 Vol

El Jefe
Reaction score
If this is a dick move let me know, but would rather trade these then sell them or place them in the garbage....TPS sent me replacement rotors and didnt want these back.

I have slotted/dimpled rotors that have about 300 miles on them (if that). I am replacing them this weekend with slotted only.

The slotted/dimpled will make noise, there is no doubt about it. Its a clicking type sound mixed with playing cards in the spokes.

If that doesnt bother you and you are interested in trading for something let me know!

Nothing in particular that I want, but you can see most of my mods in the sig and I do like guns/ammo.....

Last edited:

bullitt boy

Reaction score
Just curious what brand are they and what pads? I have Baer decelorotors slotted and drilled and they are quiet as stock and make very little dust with the hawk HSP pads.

V8 Vol

El Jefe
Reaction score
Just curious what brand are they and what pads? I have Baer decelorotors slotted and drilled and they are quiet as stock and make very little dust with the hawk HSP pads.

These are the TPS Motorsports version and are dimpled which may be a huge difference between yours and mine. I am using Hawk Ceramic pads.

where are you located vol?

I am in North Cumming GA

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back