Zoomers axle backs w/off road x

Turk Carmichael

forum member
Reaction score
Does anyone have the Zoomers axlebacks with an off road X pipe? I have them with the off road H and was just wondering if people like them with the X.

I like the way mine sounds but there are times when it just gets a nasty blaaaaaaaah sound that drives me nuts.

I am either thinking of selling the Zoomers and getting those square flowmasters, or just trying an off road X.

Also, if I switched to an x would I need a different tune than my H tune?

Last edited:

AnotherS197GT

Serial Valve Dropper
Reaction score
I can't help you with the axle backs, but you won't need a new tune with an H or X, as long as you aren't going from street legal to off road. Even if you were doing that, you could just turn the O2s on or off yourself anyway.

Turk Carmichael

forum member
Reaction score
Maybe I will just try the off road X then. It will be easier, plus I don't like the fitment of my H anyways.

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have the Zoomers with an off road X and I am very happy with the sound quality. I have turbos so it will sound a little different but not that much. I think they sound the best around and have zero drone.

Earl

Turk Carmichael

forum member
Reaction score
I have the Zoomers with an off road X and I am very happy with the sound quality. I have turbos so it will sound a little different but not that much. I think they sound the best around and have zero drone.

Earl
Thanks, I think I am just gonna go for the off road X, I wish I would have done that to begin with. I get a lot of compliments on the sound from everyone, but there is just a certain sound it makes "sometimes" that annoys me. lol

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back