2006 Mustang GT (Rolling Chassis)

FR500GT

forum member
Reaction score
Well guys, I just dont have the time to finish my car so it's officially up for sale. The car is a 2006 Mustang GT rolling chassis with about 68k miles, complete, minus a few odds and ends as seen in the pictures. It has a salvage title due to the interior smoke damage as seen in the thread below from the original owner. It will be returned completely back to stock form and sold as is unless you want to buy any of my aftermarket parts along with it. I also have an 06 GT engine/5spd/harness to sell if anyone is interested. For more pictures, check out my build thread below. I'm located in Orange County, CA and I'm asking $3800

Previous owner's thread:
http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87258

My current build thread:
http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96845

Speedlab30_zpsb0e2984f.jpg

Speedlab40_zps542498e4.jpg

Speedlab42_zps8dd985a3.jpg

Speedlab28_zps0bae1851.jpg

Speedlab17_zpse17301a7.jpg

Last edited:

D_bone33

forum member
Reaction score
Wow too bad I'm selling my car....my engine out be perfect... Mine and yours $11,800 between the two and you have an 09 supercharged beauty. Come on someone buy both of our cars!!!!

FR500GT

forum member
Reaction score
sorry to be off topic but would you be interested in selling the fender flares? glws

Sure, they will be for sale with the rest of the aftermarket parts shortly.

Sell black interior plastics?

I have all of the interior minus the headliner and the seats. The buyer for the chassis will get the plastic interior parts unless they dont want it. At that time I will put them up for sale.

Wow too bad I'm selling my car....my engine out be perfect... Mine and yours $11,800 between the two and you have an 09 supercharged beauty. Come on someone buy both of our cars!!!!

Lets make it happen! haha

td4broncs

Reaction score
rolling chassis coming with stock wheels? If so are you gunna sell those wheels shown in the pic?

FR500GT

forum member
Reaction score
FYI I have the complete interior minus the seats, headliner, and carpet. The only reason I took it out was because I was trying to cut unnecessary weight as well.

Lets get this thing moved by the end of the month!!!

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
If I can get my stuff sold I might be talking to ya on it. I have an engine but I have an auto pcm and harness and auto trans. I really want the manual trans, harness, and pcm.

FR500GT

forum member
Reaction score
If I can get my stuff sold I might be talking to ya on it. I have an engine but I have an auto pcm and harness and auto trans. I really want the manual trans, harness, and pcm.

PM sent

You wouldn't consider selling some parts would you.

Not at this time, I want to give the buyer of the chassis priority. PM me what parts you are looking for though.

FR500GT

forum member
Reaction score
At the end of the month I'm going to need to put this in storage. So I'm willing to work on the price NOW before I have to start paying storage fees.

WHO WANTS TO BUILD A RACE CAR!!!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back