4 sets of delete plates....

Menes06GT

forum member
Reaction score
damn i pm'd you earlier and 2 days ago about this and never got a response, did you even get my PM's? I got a new comp so ive been having trouble with sending pM's

grywll42

forum member
Reaction score
might be interested in a set of delete plates, where in ala are you?, I live near pulaski, tn, thought I might be close enough to drive and p/u. what kind of hp increase are they good for? are they hard to install?

OU81

slow typical mustang...
Reaction score
So when i said it was no big deal about taking his time the 1st week or 2 i meant it...but 2 months when they were supposed to be ready to ship 3 or 4 days after the thread was started 2 months ago it just gets to the point eventually of "ok, come on now, so whats up". I have tried to be as laid back as i can about this but after a while w/ no plates & no info enough is enough.

Im sure Chris is a great guy but this made me realize again why in the 8 yrs i have been on car forums why i never would buy from the classifieds. If i would have bought them new yea i would have had to spend more but they would have been ON THE CAR 2 months ago.

Its not a money issue w/ me. It was only 70 bucks, I mean yea i worked my butt off for that money but its more of the fact i figured i would give the classifieds a shot for the 1st time in 8 yrs & thought i would have them on the car a long time ago.

Like i said im sure hes a great guy my patience is wearing thin 2 months later. I want the plate on the car, not my money

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
Damn sorry this is going down guys, he was on yesterday at 10:30PM. Sometimes people get caught up and fall behind with things. Give him a chance and lets see if he makes it right. He seems like a decent guy from other posts. Time will tell.

I can surely understand your frustration.

OU81

slow typical mustang...
Reaction score
I understand people fall behind TRUST ME. I was the one that was fighting trying to make other people understand on the dodge forums when a vendors wife got cancer & his business fell waaaay behind. I was trying to make them understand about the right thing in the situation BUT my friend this needs to be fixed. I was very understanding for 2 months, go back & check the other thread & check. He offered me a refund but was still going to send the plates & as the good guy I am i turned it down.

After 2 months w/o any info on them or the plates when i know he has been on here its time to send the plates. I dont care about the money, i can work & make more, i want the plates & if he cant provide them then he just needs to let all of us know so i can buy new plates which i should have done on the 1st place & 2 or 3 days later they will be on the car

Hotshot

forum member
Reaction score
if you want another set of stock plates to turn into delete plates i've got my OEM laying around since i installed the blower.

V8 Vol

El Jefe
Reaction score
You guys that bought on other threads, perhaps bumping those up and trying to keep it there will help too??? just a thought.

OU81

slow typical mustang...
Reaction score
I just figured i would post in this 1 since its the most current sale thread. He shouldnt be selling or taking orders in a 2nd thread until the 1st thread was taken care of. As a seller he should be looking at both threads. Will have to bump the other 1 though just to do it even though he should be looking at this 1 too

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back