4 sets of delete plates....

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
Guys, I apologize for any misconception, mislead info, misunderstandings.

I am gonna be completely honest with you guys, and pray that everyone understands.

Here goes....

I don't want to be "that guy"......I don't want to promise orders out and not be able to fulfill them.

However, I have failed to do so. I didn't allow myself enough time. That's the honest truth. I didn't completely think things through before going into the process itself. I thought it was a good idea, and jumped right in head first.

I do log on here, and most of the time it is on my phone, and all I can do efficiently is check pm's. It's hard for me to respond to pm's and I never check the thread's due to service being sucky, and plus I hate typing on phone's.

I know some of you guys have been waiting a really long time. I have not taken any money and forgotten about one single person. It's in my head everyday.

I am still working on getting things for my own shop to be able to do this process/job on a consistent basis.

I am only allowed to work on these plates on my lunch break each day. I get an hour for lunch, and if everything goes well, it takes roughly an hour to complete one set.

I have also run into issue's with my boss about shipping from work. I have that sorted out now.

I guarantee you everyone who bought plates will have a tracking number before Friday of next week.

No more excuses, no more time frames, no more bullshit. I guarantee that!!

I know a lot of guys have said they don't want a refund, but I feel obligated too issue refunds for those who have waited.

Guys, I am very sorry. I have been working on these. I can take pics of the progress and post it in this thread.

Again, I don't want to be that guy.

Apologies,
Chris

OU81

slow typical mustang...
Reaction score
Now thats all i wanted, was just SOMETHING that was more detailed. Like i said before I'm a very understandable guy, i dont want the money. I feel A lil better now atleast

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
Now thats all i wanted, was just SOMETHING that was more detailed. Like i said before I'm a very understandable guy, i dont want the money. I feel A lil better now atleast

Thanks Gary! I am sorry you guys are out in left field about this. I am currently using my g/f's laptop due to my desktop crashing a few weeks ago. I had to order a new tower. Which also hurts me not only in communicating here, but I am in school for design engineering, and lost every drawing, and 3D model I had drawn.

I promise you guys I will be communicating a lot more in the future.

V8 Vol

El Jefe
Reaction score
I really appreciate you coming on and giving us an update. I have no interest in getting a refund, so please dont send my money back. Once the plates arrive at my door, I will know you have earned it.

An update now and then in the next week would be extrememly helpful and of course we would love to see pics of progress, mostly because I am interested in the process :)

S197gt07

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update man.

Again, I'm STILL in no rush as its back in the 30's up here, so they'll get here when they get here.

I also still have no interest in a refund, I'll make sure to take pictures once i get them though.

Scord

forum member
Reaction score
Guys, I apologize for any misconception, mislead info, misunderstandings.

I am gonna be completely honest with you guys, and pray that everyone understands.

Apologies,
Chris

Now thats what I call... customer support. Chris PM Me when you get caught up with all these orders I'd like to get a set for my own car.

:thumb2:

ROUSH06GA

forum member
Reaction score
thanks for providing us with a update on the plates.. Im in no rush, but long as i get the plates by may. Once again thanks for being honest..

5.0lightning

What's the deal? It's Saturday and I still don't have tracking.

S197gt07

forum member
Reaction score
I dont either, and I bought a set about 2 weeks before you did. Just try and cut him some slack, hes swamped with work and trying to set up his own welder to do these on his own time.

I'm sure we'll get an update soon.

5.0lightning

I guarantee you everyone who bought plates will have a tracking number before Friday of next week.

No more excuses, no more time frames, no more bullshit. I guarantee that!!

Chris

Speaks for itself. I need the plates, a refund, or an answer. Simple as that, no more excuses and waiting. I'm tired of having to hold off on the dyno because I'm missing one piece. I'm not aware of anyone who has their plates from this thread, so either he is finishing them in one day and sending them out at once or holding on to them for reasons I don't know. To me someone should have received them by now don't you think? Or maybe they have to be completed all at once, I don't know.

S197gt07

forum member
Reaction score
Have you tried to PM him?

If you're waiting on them for something, in your case the dyno, I can understand the frustration. I personally am not, which is why I'm a little more laid back about the situation.

For me, I'd rather pay $70 and wait since my car still has snow on it, then pay ~$250 for a set from one of the vendors. In any case I hope your situation gets worked out.

Chiron

forum member
Reaction score
I got mine a few weeks ago, but only because I told him it was urgent and I paid extra to get them sent to me overnight. I agree, though, it's starting to get a bit ridiculous for you guys. If someone's too busy to ship stuff out, that person shouldn't be selling anything.

S197gt07

forum member
Reaction score
Well thats interesting, because if you got yours I imagine they are laying around. And like you said they just have to ship out.

How were they?

5.0lightning

Yeah, I've pm'd him. I was just taking the thread to the top for an update.

Chiron

forum member
Reaction score
The plates were great, the welds and finishing were perfect. I put them on and got tuned with no issues. Chris is a great guy, no doubt, but there comes a point when being a good guy can only buy you so much credibility and patience.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back