4 sets of delete plates....

Towelly

forum member
Reaction score
Any updates on this? Back in Business yet?

Thanks,

Jake

V8 Vol

El Jefe
Reaction score
Word of caution, although he did refund those of us that bought on the first round, the promised plates were not shipped.

I would hope if he did have plates they would be atleast offered to us first before selling openly again.

OU81

slow typical mustang...
Reaction score
I still think its funny people read all 29 pages & 563 post & are still chomping at the bit for them. Just an fyi I ended up throwing mine away. They had stuff raddling around in them & didnt sit exactly flat & 1 of the ports on the side where the gasket sits down in them there was a chip in the plate that would have allowed the gasket to be exposed. On a flat surface they would wobble a tad bit. Maybe not enough to hurt anything but I wasnt going to have that on my car. Hey maybe I could have stuck them on the car & had zero problems but for 70 bucks I wasnt willing to risk motor damage. Didnt ask for a refund, I dont want anything to do with a refund, I'm not that kind of a guy, just took it as a lesson learned & wont buy home made crap again. Buy the real deal, or be cheap & end up costing more in the long run which is what happened to me.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back