4 sets of delete plates....

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
I knew you would make it right Chris, but hell brother, why even go down that road and tarnish your rep? I'm glad things are working out!

I guess I thought I was SuperMan.

I was trying to do something that I didn't think out. I jumped in way over my head. Then I selfishly dragged it out......

I want to apologize to these guys again. I know my rep is hurt. I know my name is a joke now.

I am not going anywhere as long as I am welcome here. I like this forum, and I apologize for disrespecting all of you, and Kimmer.

Chris

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
You coming forward and being 100% honest and doing the right thing means a lot to me personally and says a lot about you. Yes, things got bad for you over this and there are probably a lot of people that wouldn't do business with you over it, but doing what's right is a step in the right direction of building your rep back.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
I guess I thought I was SuperMan.

I was trying to do something that I didn't think out. I jumped in way over my head. Then I selfishly dragged it out......

I want to apologize to these guys again. I know my rep is hurt. I know my name is a joke now.

I am not going anywhere as long as I am welcome here. I like this forum, and I apologize for disrespecting all of you, and Kimmer.

Chris

I'd buy from you! :thumb: I knew you weren't going anywhere.. LOL

Just a bump in the road bro. Good on ya making things right!:hi:

ROUSH1711

UNDER CONSTRUCTION
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Aww..heck I would buy from you too!
Considering you took my advice and plan to send
plates as well.That will help your soul bro & Karma :)

Just might wait a month...lol j/k

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Now that everyone including me is done kicking you while your down, welcome back.
I never had a dog in this fight, but couldnt understand how such an upstanding member of the forum would do this. Im glad you are making it right and working on getting your rep back.:hi:

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
Now that everyone including me is done kicking you while your down, welcome back.
I never had a dog in this fight, but couldnt understand how such an upstanding member of the forum would do this. Im glad you are making it right and working on getting your rep back.:hi:

Thanks man!

I deserved every bit of that kicking....

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
Good job on getting this straightened out Chris. I have a set of your plates and am very happy with them(the cherry bombs are great too). I am glad that you finally fessed up and are working this out. Good luck in the future.

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
Good job on getting this straightened out Chris. I have a set of your plates and am very happy with them(the cherry bombs are great too). I am glad that you finally fessed up and are working this out. Good luck in the future.

Thanks man!

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
Thanks man!! How's the lights coming? I may hit you up and see about getting you to do me some window switches and door lock switches.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back