4 sets of delete plates....

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
All of them were put in the mail that same day. Some were put in the box around 4:30 and they get them out at 5. They would then be mailed that next day.

It should have been there by now.

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
Ok man, if you don't have it by the latest of Thursday, I'll get you another one coming.

eric.ross

Reaction score
i got it....my woman was hiding it from me.....makes me look like an ass again....thanks

onequicktang

forum member
Reaction score
are you gonna ship these? im trying to get another dyno app so need to no if i should try to get them somewhere else.

Thinkkker

Reaction score
Chris,

Whats the update on this? I will have to change addresses to ship this stuff too since I am moving VERY soon.

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
I have been more concentrated on school the last few weeks guys. But I haven't completely put this to the side. I have been working on them periodically on weekends.

Also, I am in the process of moving my welder's, my tools, and all my equipment from my dad's shop closer to my house. A friend and I have built a 30x30, and are gonna start performing work on Mustang's. Basic bolt-on's, suspension work, etc for a while. Then more in depth work.

Kent, pm details on how soon you are moving, and if I need to ship to the new address I can.

Thanks,
Chris

Fallenauthority

Reaction score
Chris, I have a set of stock plates if interested, not sure how many cores you have laying around and if you need another set.

Back