A Faster Horse

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Anybody watched this on Netflix? I thought it was really good and also confirmed TO ME that the s550 is THE SEXIEST MUSTANG EVER PRODUCED TO DATE. Who could dislike the drop dead sexy lines it possesses???.:insane:

uluH75Q.jpg

pLsI773.jpg

RTJbqlw.jpg

Absolutely no denying that FORD didn't knock the s550 out of the park with a winner!!!!! Styling and STRONGER motor are 10000000% winning!

If you get a chance, check it out on Netflix!

Last edited:

dre256

forum member
Reaction score
I still think the S550 tail lights are a step backwards. They look cheap to me and why is the 2013-14 tail lights have built in reverse lights but the S550s are not? I think Ford intentionally did a decent job but not a great job leaving a lot of room on the table for a face lift in 3-5 years. Instead of preparing for a face lift they should have just done there best the first time around. Then challenging themselves to build off of that 3-5 years later. Car just looks like they left too much on the table for me.

But with that said, knowing that is on Netflix now I will watch it as I do like Mustangs and nothing against the S550. I just mentioned my concerns above.

Last edited:

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Darren you say this about every car you buy.
Stahp, we all know 05-09 was the sexiest anyway.

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
Just watched it. Loved it. Still think the '78 is the best model year Ford made.

Mr. Q

forum member
Reaction score
just watched it too, I really loved watching this. although, I'm scared about doing mods now, knowing how much they go through with all of their tolerances. will definitely make me think about going with companies who have done the most r&d, that's for sure lol.

Johnf78

forum member
Reaction score
Just watched it also, it was good. The more I see the S550s around the 10-14 body style is looking old to me. Once I drove a s550 the s197 immediately felt old. Personally I think the s550 is a nice progression.

Jason09GT

forum member
Reaction score
Nope! In-laws have a '15 ecoboost mustang, and I've drove it a few times. Power difference aside..there is not one thing that I like about that car.

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
Anybody watched this on Netflix? I thought it was really good and also confirmed TO ME that the s550 is THE SEXIEST MUSTANG EVER PRODUCED TO DATE. Who could dislike the drop dead sexy lines it possesses???.:insane:

uluH75Q.jpg

sid.jpg

Absolutely no denying that FORD didn't knock the s550 out of the park with a winner!!!!! Styling and STRONGER motor are 10000000% winning!

If you get a chance, check it out on Netflix!

Sorry *****, the Boss is the best Mustang which is why Ford used the motor and used it as a bench mark to try and do better with.

bujeezus

forum member
Reaction score
Awesome. I watched the trailer way back when it was only available to rent. Was hoping it would make it to Netflix. It'll be the first thing I do when I get home tonite.

Grabber5.sl0w

forum member
Reaction score
Great movie. Watched it last night after the Super Bowl. Was really cool to see the behind the scenes of how the S550 came to be.

Nope! In-laws have a '15 ecoboost mustang, and I've drove it a few times. Power difference aside..there is not one thing that I like about that car.

Not even the interior or ride lol?

Jason09GT

forum member
Reaction score
Great movie. Watched it last night after the Super Bowl. Was really cool to see the behind the scenes of how the S550 came to be.

Not even the interior or ride lol?

Lol, sorry...nothing about the car does it for me. Doors feel cheaper than my '14's do, and we all know how bad the s197 doors sound when you close them. I did like how the steering felt, I will give it that, so not total hate lol.

AlbertD

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for bringing this up Darren, got a chance to watch the movie over the weekend and loved it. It was really interesting to see up close the engineering that goes on behind the scenes to birth a new generation of Mustang.

Makes me really want a new one, but... I just can't let go of my 07, still my favorite and probably will always be.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back