A Faster Horse

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
14 is the last year to look like a Mustang. Everything so far after that looks like an import.

bujeezus

forum member
Reaction score
Back on topic, I watched the show last nite. It was pretty fuckin good, imo. I'd like to watch it again actually.

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
IMO - I think a lot of people mistake the "slow" feeling for the refinement. It can be confusing because the new cars lack a sense of speed IMO. They are much quieter and don't get louder as you gradually accelerate compared to older cars.

I have to agree 100%. I remember when I was doing 100 on 287 in my car and the car was so rock solid, and quiet that I thought I was doing maybe 70, 80 at the most!

14 is the last year to look like a Mustang. Everything so far after that looks like an import.

I don't know, still looks a lot like a Mustang to me.

http://i.imgur.com/rTemVnH.jpg <----for you visually impaired ignants.

FORD knocked it out of the park with the s550 no doubt! Try getting 800 - 900wrhp out of those baby powdered rods in the s197!

Click the image to open in full size.

Don't fight success.......denial is a terrible disease.

A FASTER HORSE!!!

*****, stop trying to play off my engine like your shit created it. Fucking poser :whistle1: I did like your picture though, it was pretty funny.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
I have to agree 100%. I remember when I was doing 100 on 287 in my car and the car was so rock solid, and quiet that I thought I was doing maybe 70, 80 at the most!

I don't know, still looks a lot like a Mustang to me.

*****, stop trying to play off my engine like your shit created it. Fucking poser :whistle1: I did like your picture though, it was pretty funny.

BUSTED!!! I didn't want to make the ladies cry so I removed it.:roflsquared:

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Hahaha :sparta: gotta have fun with some of this stuff right?! Anyway, I see a lot of the S197 in the S550, especially in that picture.

I love the breed and ALL the years since induction. FORD moved in the right direction with the styling and taking the Roadrunner motor platform and placing it in the s550.......hence a FASTER HORSE.

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
I love the breed and ALL the years since induction. FORD moved in the right direction with the styling and taking the Roadrunner motor platform and placing it in the s550.......hence a FASTER HORSE.

If you drive it. Having it sit in a barn or shed or whatever the fuck it is, with you behind the wheel in sock and crocs making the vroom vroom noises doesn't count.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
The Mustang FINALLY looks and performs like a sports car and y'all mad and hatin......LOL

SPORTS CAR:

qq4T7FS.jpg

WANNA BE SPORTS CAR:

1Ny9xji.jpg

9ZeHD9B.jpg

:omfg::whistle1:

Last edited:

Unreal

forum member
Reaction score
S550s are great looking.

I thought the documentary was boring as hell though. Made it 1/2 way then shut it off and went and worked on car out of boredom.

Mystickeith50

forum member
Reaction score
Darren the pic of your car with the window sticker proves you have aids. :gayflag:
OK so say your right,.....why don't you drive it?

Riptide

Will work for Mustang.
Reaction score
You can make 900whp on a 2015+ without the block splitting?

Sounds like a time bomb to me.

ChrisGT

Nice Shirt Bilkins
Reaction score
I love all of them. I feel the 11-14 coyotes are more fun to drive, but I love the S550's design and driving characteristics for daily.

Honestly my dream would be a 69 sportsroof with coyote swap, my 07 with coyote swap, and an S550 coyote for daily driving :gr_grin:

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
So I was away all last week and missed this gem. I think this is the longest Darren thread recently that didn't end up with some Lethal conversation.

Back