Best sound??? Opinions wanted

SixtySix

ZonieBaloney
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I still swear by the sound of my FRPP/Borlas. Turns heads everytime, rumbles when it's supposed, without sounding obnoxious. Does drone on the highway, but it's Mustang, it should have a little of that, IMO.

They look good too!

normal_100_0214.JPG

cekim

Large Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ahh, you can keep your ricer cams - come back when your cam profiles and power curve actually "need" to make that noise rather than making it on purpose without any gain:samuri:

This is the best sounding Exhaust LOL

Kidding (mostly) that does sound sweet....

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ahh, you can keep your ricer cams - come back when your cam profiles and power curve actually "need" to make that noise rather than making it on purpose without any gain:samuri:

Kidding (mostly) that does sound sweet....

dont hate because you are jealous

gmantheman

forum member
Reaction score
I have a stock exhaust with welded on flowmasters that are designed for the S197. Here is a sound clip, keep in mind it sounds better in person and it didn't help that the car was backed in the garage. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2PTWxOT00Y
Today I heard JBAs for the first time. I was surprised. They sound much better than I thought.

whiteflash454

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
ok guys with this going on...I just purchased.... BBK LTs and the BBK off road X pipe.....but im debating on what Axle back will sound good ...not like crappy u know....whats your guys thoughts on the setup I have?

vistablueFTW

Reaction score
I finaly got the sound I wanted with the bassani race mufflers and offroad h. I cant wait for long tubes to make the sound even sweeter!

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Holy shit, a pic from my wicked past life as a frumpy soccer mom.....that was a classic, lol!!

Would a bikini really help that picture any???

Back