Bigger, Stronger, and a Lift!

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Here's your car Don, took these last night.

There's a lot of room around the car.

DSC07376.jpg

DSC07374.jpg

The shaker scoop is missing.

Chris B.

forum member
Reaction score
I was following this thread on a regular basis, then when work got busy last year in January, I didn't follow it much. Most of the pics dissipated when I went back to look at it. Where is the photo album of the finished product? Did you ever get a lift?

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Not speaking for Don, but he's been busy dealing with the insurance company and that deal is finally over for them. His car is up for sale if anyone is interested, his work has been keeping him busy also. The lift he hasn't talked about in a long time.
He traded in his Ford truck that was used to pull his car to the race track and bought this car for Donna.

Challenger02.jpg

IMG-20120311-00004.jpg

Challenger05.jpg

Ed

Last edited:

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear he is selling his car. How much does he want for it? Is it listed online? Is he getting out of mustangs and racing?

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Not speaking for Don, but he's been busy dealing with the insurance company and that deal is finally over for them. His car is up for sale if anyone is interested, his work has been keeping him busy also. The lift he hasn't talked about in a long time.
He traded in his Ford truck that was used to pull his car to the race track and bought this car for Donna.

Challenger02.jpg

IMG-20120311-00004.jpg

Challenger05.jpg

Ed

Well, the color certainly isn't a surprise, is it?

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I think, that with all the members did for him during his fire problems, we at least deserve a goodby and thank you post. I wish him well but it's strange that he just disappeared from the forum.

Earl

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I think, that with all the members did for him during his fire problems, we at least deserve a goodby and thank you post. I wish him well but it's strange that he just disappeared from the forum.

Earl

My thoughts exactly.

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
My thoughts exactly.

triple church! This was a dick move from him and goes beyond the donation thing. I guess its easy for pricks to blow off others they knew for many years.

I hope every mustang kicks his ass on the track.... and gets a bad case of blue balls :beerdrink:

MSgt46270

Reaction score

Earl

My thoughts exactly.

:chairfall: same here

triple church! This was a dick move from him and goes beyond the donation thing. I guess its easy for pricks to blow off others they knew for many years.

I hope every mustang kicks his ass on the track.... and gets a bad case of blue balls :beerdrink:

No need to go there, he's been busy with family matters, work and so on. He hasn't said goodbye to the forum, just put it on hold to take care of the more important things in his life.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Wow guys.. really?

I talk to Don pretty regularly via email. He sent me pictures of the new Mopar when he got it, we BA about life in general. He just has shit going on that is a little beyond the importance of the fucking internet.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back