Bigger, Stronger, and a Lift!

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
dude... 2 minutes to post, "I have issues to resolve be back later"...

I can expect the vanishing act from Hawg because his interpersonal skills blows category 5 shit storms , but not Don. You were/are part of this family. Yes its just internet.. but 7 years, 2 cars, 3 engines and 5 mustang forums.. and 22+ million posts.. haha

Tell Adam to fix your car issues.. most of his shop was paid for buy you and CK..

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Good to see you on the forum Don.

Hey, what happen after during the going away party for AJ. I had so many shots I really don't remember half the night. I hear I had Donna doing shots too. LOL
You were trashed my friend... :thanks

Donna felt like shit the next day. :crazy:

Welcome Back

I feel the same way about my Vert. I love it today, I hated it yesterday, and if someone were to offer me a good pile of cash, it would be GONE.

Of course, I don't drive it much anymore now that I got the Boss....
I wouldn't mind having the Boss motor... in my car. I still can't embrace the 2010+ styling. Maybe 2014 will be an improvement.

dude... 2 minutes to post, "I have issues to resolve be back later"...

I can expect the vanishing act from Hawg because his interpersonal skills blows category 5 shit storms , but not Don. You were/are part of this family. Yes its just internet.. but 7 years, 2 cars, 3 engines and 5 mustang forums.. and 22+ million posts.. haha

Tell Adam to fix your car issues.. most of his shop was paid for buy you and CK..
Same old Ted... some things never change. :stooges:

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind having the Boss motor... in my car. I still can't embrace the 2010+ styling. Maybe 2014 will be an improvement.

I was in the posititon of "now or never". I retire next year and my income will be severely curtailed. My wife will be the bread winner and I couldn't justify a new car paid for by someone else. Plus I managed to catch the dealership right before the end of the year and the saleman knew alot about trucks... and nothing about Mustangs.

SixtySix

ZonieBaloney
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nope, hell I don't know when that is ever going to happen. We quit making plans. We just go where the wind blows these days! Madonna is going back to school for her Masters in Elementary and Special Education and I'm now officially a salesman! We're back in Moon Valley in a 1 Bedroom loft. My RV's are sitting up on the "ranch" and our 3 vehicles are scattered around the apartment complex.

don_w

Reaction score
We were just in Phx last week for a couple days. Then went down to Sierra Vista to spend Easter at Donna's sister's house. Drove 1200 miles over the span of 5 days. Got 25mpg in the Challenger doing it!

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Tell Donna I'm sorry. I only had a small headache. We'll have another party for when AJ comes back, but I'll go easy on the shots next time, LOL.

don_w

Reaction score
No reason to apologize... she made her own decisions. Even now she stills talks about drinking Patron again... short memory I guess. :thud:

SixtySix

ZonieBaloney
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey. that's the good stuff! Next time you blow through town, don't forget us! :) I'll do the same.

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Good to hear from you old friend. :)

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Good to hear from you Don. I'm sorry to hear that you were still having issues that stemmed from the fire and with your car. I picked up another Mustang that is awesome, and the devil at the same time, so I can sympathize with the relationship you have with yours.

Hope to see you around more bud.

Back