Bigger, Stronger, and a Lift!

SixtySix

ZonieBaloney
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Make it May 2nd 2011, and I'll put you down for the first stop on the "adventure". Think I could fit my 5th Wheel in the side yard? :roflmao:

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Come on, Tony... make it the first stop no matter what!! We'd love to have you and Madonna spend a few days (weeks?) out here with us. :beer:

Hell... you should come out sometime this summer when it is 115 degrees at your place!

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Even though I hate to admit it Don, your house is pretty sweet even with out the lift.

SixtySix

ZonieBaloney
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hell... you should come out sometime this summer when it is 115 degrees at your place!

It looks like this year we'll be eating up all our vacation time getting our 5th Wheel. It's looking like either Ohio, or Buffalo is where we'll end up taking delivery. One the one hand it sucks, but on the other we're saving thousands by shopping it out of state, even after traveling expenses!

don_w

Reaction score
Even though I hate to admit it Don, your house is pretty sweet even with out the lift.
That had to hurt... :thanks1:

It looks like this year we'll be eating up all our vacation time getting our 5th Wheel. It's looking like either Ohio, or Buffalo is where we'll end up taking delivery. One the one hand it sucks, but on the other we're saving thousands by shopping it out of state, even after traveling expenses!
Switch to Geico and you could save even more. bwahahahaha

Just swing through SD on your way back from the northeast! It's not that far out of the way. :whistling:

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

I always wanted to get the toy hauler one that is half camper and half car hauler.

That had to hurt... :thanks1:

Just a little

don_w

Reaction score
Thanks, Dave!

Here is a recent photo from the front.

P1210209.JPG

don_w

Reaction score
Thanks, Z!

Donna and I were just talking tonight that we moved back home almost exactly 6 months ago (9/23/09). It has gone by quickly. But, we feel very comfortable here now... it feels like home again. The longer we live in this house, the better we like it. :thumb:

don_w

Reaction score
Looks like a lot of new houses in the neighborhood. Either a contractors dream or insurance agents nightmare.
Yep... lots of new houses... 29 on our street alone. Dozens more in the neighborhood, and hundreds more in the community. And yet, there are still a few empty lots left.

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
And exactly how would spending money save money?? You sound like my wife.

Her: Look, I saved $20 on this... it was on sale for $80!

Me: Sorry, you didn't "save" anything. You spent $80.

My step-mother does that crap to my Dad.

Dad: What the hell did you buy this time?
S/M: But it was on sale....look how much money I saved you!
Dad: Was it free?
S/M: Of course not...but it was on sale!
Dad: Where's my beer?
S/M: Well that wasn't on sale.
Dad: Get back in the truck, go buy my beer, or your ASS will be on sale shortly.
:roflmao:

Thanks, Dave!

Here is a recent photo from the front.

P1210209.JPG

I like the arched gate. Matches the other arches on the lower floor. Nice house, Don! :beer:

don_w

Reaction score
I like the arched gate. Matches the other arches on the lower floor. Nice house, Don! :beer:
Thanks! :beer:

My trailer will get parked behind that double gate. And there are three other (smaller) arched gates, too. The one below is directly behind the double in the front. You can see this gate from the fire pit/waterfall area. There are two other 4' arched gates on the north side of the house, too. Arches are a prominent feature throughout both the inside and outside.

P1200183.JPG

Is the "Meet Up @ Dons" still going to happen?
Ummm, yea... some day. :thud:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back