Boss 302 Intake has arrived. Fitment and dyno coming!!!!

wbt

forum member
Reaction score
I have no problem with members saying where to get a part or service as this site is for you guys. However I do care that all the hard work and effort that we put into brining this information and posting it is not respected by another vendor. I would never go into a thread started by another vendor and advertise. It may not be a rule here but I feel its unprofessional and its something I don't do. How would Jarrod feel if I went into his installation tread and said "great writeup, call WMS if you want this intake"?

Thanks

JJ

Fair enough. :thumb:

wbt

forum member
Reaction score
it isnt my business, but why do you insist on doing that? to all vendors. are you a competitor?

Just put me on your ignore list. :thumb:

If you have something to talk about you can PM me. No need continuing to clutter this thread.

kevmac

Reaction score
Ivan, we had a C&L on one of the test cars at JPC. It fits nicely. The only issue may be the heat shield, didn't quite fit right so we just left it off as the intake wasn't staying on the car. I think if you trim the shield it would all settle in nicely. I have some pics I'll try to post up tomorrow or Eric might have a few.

Kev

BIGALS5.0

Reaction score
Steeda intake

Installed the Boss intake yesterday. Install was very easy. The Steeda intake fits without a problem.

steveespo

forum member
Reaction score
Big Al
Did you go with a brenspeed tune? Dyno #s?
Thanks
Steve

BIGALS5.0

Reaction score
No Brenspeed told me they need some more time with it. So I went with a BBR tune. No dyno numbers yet.

Last edited:

Fishstyx

forum member
Reaction score
The boss intake manifold + centrifugal = time machine
Will I be going forward or backward in time?

I'm pairing a ProCharger Stage II with it so I was wondering if anyone has done FI with it yet. I assume the behavior of the centrifugal will steepen the power curve. The goal is to have a reasonably tame streeter, but a monster on a road course.

Digital_Synapse

forum member
Reaction score
I will try to get a roadtest video of how hard it pulls to 7500. It will have to be a 4th gear pull as any gear below that just roasts the tires and 5th is just too damn fast to do on the road!!! LOL (almost 160mph in 5th on the dyno)

JJ

Y'all can do a real world test at The Texas Mile.

NEXT EVENT: May 27-29, 2011
Chase Industrial
& Airport Complex
Beeville, TX

automag_cover_lg.gif

Come out and show people what your cars can do. Underground as well as other major tuners come out and have a good ol' time. :)

darkstar november

magical turning mustang
Reaction score
texas. florida mile is on hold be of a disagreement of costs and distrobution of fund between the organizers and the cities its based in. so texas is the only choice for now.

ill be coming and erik from torq said hes going to be going with his cammed 5th gen maro that did 169.x down here last year

darkstar november

magical turning mustang
Reaction score
the only sucky thing is ill prob be making the drive alone, eriks wife will drive with him if he goes, im sol bc my gf teaches at Florida atlantic university and cant take all the days off work

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back