Bullitt CAI installed today

J

JonW

I finally got my Bullitt CAI installed today, and uploaded the updated tunes that Doug sent me. I chose the 91 octane torque tune for this run. Took the car out, got it up to operating temperature, then caught a stop light. It's a slight downhill grade. Temp was 45 degrees. Turned the TCS off. Let out the clutch, got the car rolling, then nailed it. Spun the tires all the way thru first gear! Got traction in second and it pulled strong. Wooohoooo! And that's with a stock motor, stock exhaust, 3.31 gears, and 18" Goodyear F1 tires. The butt dyno says this is a very worthwhile mod.
:clap:

MrClean

Marc; but I go by MrClean
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Congrats!

Where did you buy it, how much, and did the hood fit well on the CAI's sheild? Thanks!

J

JonW

It's available thru Ford dealers. I got mine from Kevin @ Clevenger Ford. It was $380 with shipping. The hood fits fine, but I have a little concern that the hood blanket might need to be trimmed a bit so as not to obstruct air flow.

One thing I like about the Bullitt CAI is that it uses a replaceable, dry filter. I don't like oiled filters.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back