DynoTuning at the Whipple factory next weekend

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Adam from SpankinTime will be dyno tuning at the Whipple factory again, next weekend, June 7th, and possibly the 8th if there is enough interest. If interested, please PM me so I can get a schedule together. This is 99% confirmed, I should have the other 1% by this evening. Just waiting for Mr. Whipple to confirm with Adam.

ADMIN/MODS - Did I ever tell you what a great job you're doing at this forum? If need be, please let this thread get a little exposure before moving to a regional or SP section. Your hard work does not go unapreciated and you are fine gentleman all!

And I'll buy each of you a REAL beer if you don't move it :beerdrink:

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Twist my F'n arm...

So, Adam is in Utah this weekend, and NoCal next weekend... I wonder if he's been working on my car. haha. Guess I should try to call him. Better yet, if you talk to him tonight, tell him to call me!

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Twist my F'n arm...

So, Adam is in Utah this weekend, and NoCal next weekend... I wonder if he's been working on my car. haha. Guess I should try to call him. Better yet, if you talk to him tonight, tell him to call me!

Someone posts about places to get work done in Houston and you move it.... Someone posts about Adam and you leave it... hummmmm. *cough cough Favoritism cough cough.

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Someone posts about places to get work done in Houston and you move it.... Someone posts about Adam and you leave it... hummmmm. *cough cough Favoritism cough cough.
LOL... only because he sucked up and asked (as did cheftjpeck). And I moved Kyle's because I figured his request would be seen by more local Houstonians there.

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
ADMIN/MODS - Did I ever tell you what a great job you're doing at this forum? If need be, please let this thread get a little exposure before moving to a regional or SP section. Your hard work does not go unapreciated and you are fine gentleman all!

^^^^ That kind of "sucking up" would leave a damn hickey.

jsawyer

uh oh
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Guess I should try to call him. Better yet, if you talk to him tonight, tell him to call me!
Haha so true:clap: You should leave him a voicemail lol Mailbox might be full.

Well it pays to have a friend that is a mechanic doesn't it? Well a forum moderator is a must as well.:beer:

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Is it going to happen?

I told him that I was going to post this and that I needed a "for-sure" ASAP since it was so close. He said he was calling Art yesterday to confirm the dyno was open and was supposed to call if it wasn't. He didn't call which means one of two things; 1. It's on, or, 2. He got too busy to call me. :idea:

jsawyer

uh oh
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Or

3. He's in Utah looking for state-sold near-beer and multiple wives. :roflmao:
He could be trying to find a freaking Starbucks. Any state that does not averaga a Starbucks for every 10 square miles should be removed from the union.
If you are not going to allow me my Coffee or chocolate you better give me 5 bitches to F:beer:

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
He could be trying to find a freaking Starbucks. Any state that does not averaga a Starbucks for every 10 square miles should be removed from the union.
If you are not going to allow me my Coffee or chocolate you better give me 5 bitches to F:beer:

You can keep your crappy coffee, I'll stick with mt dew.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
......... Any state that does not averaga a Starbucks for every 10 square miles should be removed from the union.......

I have the exact opposite opinion. And I think you are downplaying it. Every 10 square miles? Friggin places are like cockroaches. They are everywhere and you can't get away from them.

Lantau Island, Hong Kong. Sacred home of the Po Lin Monastery and also the location of the worlds tallest outdoor seated bronze Buddah. What do you think is at the foot of the sancatuary? Fukkin Starbucks

starbucks.jpg

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Should have seen the response when they opened one here in Crosby. My first reaction was....."What the hell are they going to serve all these rednecks?"

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back