DynoTuning at the Whipple factory next weekend

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I like to ask for a "large coffee - black", it pisses them off. Then while they make whatever fancy drink the person with me has just ordered, I'll ask "WTF is a Barista anyways?". And don't even start me on the tip-jar at the counter. I thought it was like one of those "leave a penny - take a penny" kinda deals. Anyone heard from Adam?

jsawyer

uh oh
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Umm, I'm from Wisconsin so I really wouldn't be a hillbillie you bare footed pot smoking flower child.
I wear shoes sometimes:idea:

I'll ask "WTF is a Barista anyways?". Anyone heard from Adam?
It is a 6'4" gay dude that recently droped out of community college.

Should we send a search party out for Adam? Hellicopters will be no good due to him being so verticaly challenged:leghump:

GRAYPNY

Rich
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Redneck's like sweet tea. I went to Bristol last year to a Nascar race and ordered a iced tea and thought I was going to :puke:

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I learned my lesson on the Tea, sweet or otherwise, JUST DON"T DO IT!

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If anyone else is planning on going, it's Saturday only. Adam is supposed to be there at 10ish

Whipple Superchargers
3292 N. Weber
Fresno, CA 93722

Map - note that the map is off by about a half block...

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
how about getting off the forums and picking your friend up??!?

then breakfast :thumb:

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
well..................... where are the results??? its after 1pm your local time!!

nmeofdst82

STY RMY
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
well..................... where are the results??? its after 1pm your local time!!

haha..I just got home and its 8!

Hot as hell pulling timing even after final cooldown and last run, 425/410 here.

By the time I got back around Monterey, the temp went down 20 degrees outside and the IAT gauge went from 125 to buried to the left like usual. With my crap Brenspeed tune before, WOT in 4th = 10.0, it now equals 11.2. Car pulls much harder in every gear. I'm Super pleased with Adam's work!

Last edited:

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

LOL, I just got home. Dyno part was good, I think I hit 443 on my last run. The before and after part of the day turned into crap. It all started with a damn flat tire when I went to leave the house this morning, that kinda set the day in motion...

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nice numbers.... for the rest that sucks.... sorry to hear it

nmeofdst82

STY RMY
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Driving the car for a few days now and I can really tell a difference. My cold morning issues are gone. Old tune used to make it a PITA to drive in the morning until it was fully warmed up. Today was the coldest day in a long while and it ran perfect from startup.

The way Adam set the throttle response, its also easier to drive around town. Taking off in 1st used to require an awkward finess of the pedal/clutch. Now it just seems to work perfectly. Much much faster throttle response.

Oh, and I picked up about 1.5mpg. That alone should pay for the tune with the way things are going.

two Thumbs UP!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back