How hard can it be to find some decent floor mats?

Beerhunter

forum member
Reaction score
I've looked all over the place and I'm not having much luck finding decent floor mats. My car came with red floor mats and I want to change to black.

I have found these ones (and many others like them) but they have a piece that covers the dead pedal area and I have a nice dead pedal cover that I don't want to cover up.

057-520n_1.jpg

Then there are these ones but they don't fit worth a crap. I know because I've already tried them out.

056-445_1.jpg

The only options that I have found are plain black OEM ones and these really pricey Roush mats. I don't want to go with Roush as I have no other Roush products on my car.

055-079_1.jpg

These ones would be cool but they are $100 and I can only find them in Camel.

056-972_1.jpg

How hard can it be to find a nice set of floor mats?!!!!!

Riptide

Will work for Mustang.
Reaction score
Texas the Lloyd's are going to cover his dead pedal. I've got a set and they are nice mats. Seems like it's real easy to wear a spot in where you rest your foot while it's on the gas pedal though.

Beerhunter

forum member
Reaction score
Texas the Lloyd's are going to cover his dead pedal. I've got a set and they are nice mats. Seems like it's real easy to wear a spot in where you rest your foot while it's on the gas pedal though.

These are the mats that I would like to get. I really wanted the running pony ones but it would cover up my dead pedal and that would be such a waste cause I have this dead pedal cover already.

059-287_1.jpg

white05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nice! These look like a nice quality product! Thanks.

I had them about 6 months in the Lincoln and they looked like new when i got rid of the car. It doesn't look lke them would cover the dead pedal but not sure. I plan on buying a set for my mustang when the original ones get wore but at 1500 miles a year on average, I don't think that will happen any time soon lol.

Beerhunter

forum member
Reaction score
I had them about 6 months in the Lincoln and they looked like new when i got rid of the car. It doesn't look lke them would cover the dead pedal but not sure. I plan on buying a set for my mustang when the original ones get wore but at 1500 miles a year on average, I don't think that will happen any time soon lol.

I have a lot more miles on my car and my mats still look great! The only reason I am swapping them out is that I feel it is too much red for the inside of my car.

Reaction score

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back