i think i finally found a forum that has what i need

Rasmus

forum member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. I did like you, bounced around a bit, but all the wonderfully charming personalities won me over in the end.

Just kidding, people are assholes. But the good kind.

bullittrevor

forum member
Reaction score
.....As long as you don't have a 2010 because they are ugly and not as good as a 05-09. Ford screwed up on this one and will need to fix things moving forward....maybe go back to the 05-09 look.

Although that's pretty much the truth you need to stop complaining about not everyone on the board kissing your ass telling you your car is gorgeous. this is like the tenth time I've seen you acting like a little kid over a few people's opinions. If you like the way your car looks then what the fuck does it matter what others say? Just because some people don't like the 2010 doesn't mean you have to go around bitching about people not liking the way the 2010 looks. After all it's not there fault ford made an ugly ass rear end. :stfu:

Last edited:

ScottsVaporGT

Reaction score
Although that's pretty much the truth you need to stop complaining about not everyone on the board kissing your ass telling you your car is gorgeous. this is like the tenth time I've seen you acting like a little kid over a few people's opinions. If you like the way your car looks then what the fuck does it matter what others say? Just because some people don't like the 2010 doesn't mean you have to go around bitching about people not liking the way the 2010 looks. After all it's not there fault ford made an ugly ass rear end. :stfu:

WOW :owned2: LOL Welcome to the forum! LOL:chairfall:

bobbis

forum member
Reaction score

Your car is ugly.

bullittrevor

forum member
Reaction score
Your car is ugly.
haha that gave me a good laugh. Your a huge vagina. Your got your feelings hurt on a public forums by a bunch of people you don't know and know your acting like a little bitch about it.

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm rubber, you're glue. Whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you! Seriously guys..............................

Rasmus

forum member
Reaction score
Group hug!

can_t_we_all_just_get_along.jpg

terry5357

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Or... if your skull isn't too thick to be able to use the search button... :moon:

and your skin isn't too thin........we play hard but remember the operative word is "play".........welcome to the circus

bobbis

forum member
Reaction score
haha that gave me a good laugh. Your a huge vagina. Your got your feelings hurt on a public forums by a bunch of people you don't know and know your acting like a little bitch about it.

Ok ....you're car isn't ugly. But you need to know, you can't hurt my feelings with anything you say. I don't know you and if you were standing within reach of me you probably would have a different tone. I'll just ignore you from now on, because your probably just a kid and not worth it. Go mix it up with all the other children in the room. Flame away kid.

bullittrevor

forum member
Reaction score
Ok ....you're car isn't ugly. But you need to know, you can't hurt my feelings with anything you say. I don't know you and if you were standing within reach of me you probably would have a different tone. I'll just ignore you from now on, because your probably just a kid and not worth it. Go mix it up with all the other children in the room. Flame away kid.
No I wouldn't have a different tone if I was in front of you. What would you do beat me up? I would still tell you I think the back of 2010's are ugly and that you need to stop bitching about people calling your car ugly. And no I'm not a kid. I'm pretty sure you are though because no grown man, at least a mature grown man would fight someone because they insulted your car. That's like saying if someone was walking by and called your house ugly you would fight them it's pretty fucking stupid.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
guys cut the BS bickering and grow up please

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back