Im building a rear seat delete, pics and specs included

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
Looks good, But you probably added weight since the rear seat bottom and back together can't weigh more than 20 lbs.

its amazing what we find when actually reading the thread (quoted from the first paragraph in the first post of the thread)

So, I want to build a specific rear seat delete and customize it my liking, you guys will see at the end what Im finishing it with, its pretty cool. for now i just built the wood part of the bottom. and yes its 1/2 plywood, I want it pretty stong, weight is not an issue to me.

Airborne2000

forum member
Reaction score
ahh, no worries. i may have added like 10 lbs total. like i said, weights no issue, this time next year I should have a forged 302 in the car, 10lbs wont matter when i get the car over 600 rwhp. lol

Memphis 05

forum member
Reaction score
cool idea and great finish.....love the LED's to back light...

Airborne2000

forum member
Reaction score
thanks, im a little worried about it in the this hot summer weather but its holding up so far.

badger007

Reaction score
Very nice work:thumb2:

Food for thought though,
I would freak out always seeing blue and red lights in my rear view.....

george06

forum member
Reaction score
yeah kinda just a bench but no one will sit on it.

so today I started working a little more on the back part. the first picture is of the FORD RACING sign and the plexiglass, right now im just making templets for everything. its would be kinda hard to explain it all out, i will just take pictures as i go.

SS100579.jpg

this is the back cut out. i think it needs a little tweeking to get it 100%, but for now the size is top: 41 5/8", bottom 44 1/2", height 21 3/8"

SS100580.jpg

Airborne, i am starting to do a back seat delete. where did you get the above FORD RACING sign. That is going to be a central theme in my delete. If you can tell me the name of the place that sells them i'd be great. Thank you.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back