Order now or wait.....

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
All the GT-350's will have market price adjustments. Be prepared for that.

Sprayer84

forum member
Reaction score
I did drive it. And I guess coming from my turbo GT my expectations may have just been too high. But I just was not that wowed by it. I think I will be waiting for the GT350 and see what I think of it. But I'm going to sleep on it. I also said I would never buy another black car ever. Was really set on orange or white.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkp.

Sprayer84

forum member
Reaction score
Oh fuck it. i'm just down the street so I'm going to turn around and see if they can make a better deal. Beings how it's not really what I want and already has 2000 miles on it so I cannot give free tires.

Last edited:

Sprayer84

forum member
Reaction score
Expanding on that, I work for Firestone, so if I buy a new car with less than 500 miles on it I can put any Bridgestone/Firestone tire on it for Free.
Stock P Zeros are garbage and will come off immediately.

Last edited:

Sprayer84

forum member
Reaction score
The talk to text function in this F150 is super awesome. Piece of crap. I did some editing.

REDS197

Reaction score
I bought comp orange but I saw a black one today. I really like the black! I just had a black car so I wanted something different.

POST UP PICS WHEN YOU BRING IT HOME!!

Sprayer84

forum member
Reaction score
Didn't end up taking it home after a "miscommunication". Supposedly they were talking about a different car or some bullshit. They offered me $37k for my trade, I want $38k. They were only willing to knock off an additional $500 after my x plan pricing. Screw that, the car had 2000, prob not easy, miles put on it. For an extra $500 I'll order exactly what I want with no miles.

ridenfish39

forum member
Reaction score
I would wait. GM is gonna up the game with the new Camaro. It'll be lighter and have the LT1 in it. Ford will HAVE to do something to the mustang to match it. I'm gonna wait another year and see......

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I would wait. GM is gonna up the game with the new Camaro. It'll be lighter and have the LT1 in it. Ford will HAVE to do something to the mustang to match it. I'm gonna wait another year and see......
Shush, you are gonna upset all da fanboi's!!!!!!!!!!

ridenfish39

forum member
Reaction score
Shush, you are gonna upset all da fanboi's!!!!!!!!!!

All da fanbois ARE gonna be upset if the 2016 Camaro comes in @3600lb and 450 hp on the Alpha platform. If it isn't too ugly I would definitely consider one with the 1LE suspension. I'm a car guy, not a brand loyal guy. I had a WS6 trans Am and some times I still miss it. It didn't eat oil like my 5.0 either :D
If GM does come through with a weight reduction (not holding my breath with what happened with the S550) Ford will be forced to step it up. I really think the 2016 Mustang is going to be 450-460 hp (and will probably have a 1LE like suspension option), it's going to have to be to compete.

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Id rock this before i drove a S550.

camaro-release-australia.jpg

ridenfish39

forum member
Reaction score
The front end is just as fucking ugly as the S550. The rest of the car is nice and I could live with it IF it loses weight.
I really like the back of the S550. I was really disappointed when it was confirmed that it got fatter, especially when it only gained 15 hp. Hopefully the Camaro gets a nice interior, because that is its weak spot. The S197 interior is like a Mercedes in comparison

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back