Order now or wait.....

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score
Id rock this before i drove a S550.

camaro-release-australia.jpg

James just wants to rock Bumblebee!!! That is hideous when put next to a S550!!!!!

WHY THE FUCK does every yellow Camaro have to have autobot something on it??!! The fad has worn off!! Let it the fuck go!!!

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
James just wants to rock Bumblebee!!! That is hideous when put next to a S550!!!!!

WHY THE FUCK does every yellow Camaro have to have autobot something on it??!! The fad has worn off!! Let it the fuck go!!!

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If you fucking fanbois wouldnt take the bait.....smh, lol. Ever notice i post the most ridiculous looking cars and say id rock it? Pat id like to buy a clue, lol. I like the s550 minus the front end.

ridenfish39

forum member
Reaction score
If GM does what it says it's going to do with the new Camaro Mustang owners won't have to worry about ever seeing it's ugly front end.:kma:

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
I'm a Ford fan boy I admit, but I would happily drive another brand. I have even contemplated a C6Z or even a challenger, but I draw the line at a camaro. no way no how nothing doing!

I just can't imagine the words "I drive a camaro" ever coming out of my mouth.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
If GM does what it says it's going to do with the new Camaro Mustang owners won't have to worry about ever seeing it's ugly front end.:kma:

It could run 9 seconds stock, I don't dig life size hot wheel cars. :thumb:

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm a Ford fan boy I admit, but I would happily drive another brand. I have even contemplated a C6Z or even a challenger, but I draw the line at a camaro. no way no how nothing doing!

I just can't imagine the words "I drive a camaro" ever coming out of my mouth.

Concur except C7!:beerdrink:

Sprayer84

forum member
Reaction score
They sold it before I even got off work. Fuckers, they just took it off the truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkp.

Sprayer84

forum member
Reaction score
Don't worry I have you covered... one coming in at the end of this month - 400A / Security / Nav / PP / Recaro's in Comp O...

Of course you do lol. Putting my 2 weeks notice in at work tomorrow and switching shops. May put the car plans on hold for now. But on the flip side, my payments may be less. Good excuse for the girlfriend, "it's to save money baby!" Hahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkp.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back