Paxton installer/tuner

Bullitt3478

forum member
Reaction score
I have a Paxton kit I am looking to get installed soon,it has been in my garage far too long.I live in south east GA very close to Jacksonville Fla.Does anyone know of credible installers and tuners in this area.Not against making a trip towards the south if I need to.Any help would be appreciated.Thanks

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
The first one that comes to mind would be Justin @ VMP Tuning. His shop is in Deltona Florida. I'm not too familiar with who's down there since I'm up in Jersery myself.

lito

forum member
Reaction score
I am not familiar with US geography but I think you should be really close to Eric's (Tifton, GA).

http://www.brooksspeed.com

As far as I know he is doing installs too, he owns a dyno and he knows his tuning stuff really well. Let him know I've sent you his way.

PNR Welding

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Both Lito and Eric Brooks know there stuff really well. Lito just recommended you to the man. I had Eric tune my car by email and it runs really good. U are somewhat close to him. Send him a email.

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys I will look him up.Eric is about two hours from me.Not too bad at all.
Good-Luck and I bet you will really like the Paxton as I have had a few in the past on Mustangs.

This was back a few days ago but the Paxton still did a Great job.

scan01162MustangLXWhiteHoodOpenTopV.jpg

BlownWhiteMustangPassengerSidePic1.jpg

MustangwithPaxtonBlowerpic1.jpg

tigerhonaker

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back