Guess who....

snap-43674.png

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Pure awesomeness.

Help him out with some votes...

"This is my entry to Guitar Idol 2009. I made it to the Final Heat so please VOTE if you like it. Please?

http://www.guitaridol.tv/online_final...

Here is the link to my page so all you have to do is sign up (takes only a minute) and then press VOTE on my video!!!"

cekim

Large Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well, I have to say that listening to this style of guitar play makes me sleepy, but it is impressive none the less...

cekim

Large Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Are you kidding me? Does you hand fall asleep when you masturbate?
No, my hand is satisfied everytime:beerdrink:

I can appreciate it from a technical standpoint, but you won't catch me with an MP3 of that in my car... :idea:

JimmyD

forum member
Reaction score
Pure awesomeness.

Help him out with some votes...

"This is my entry to Guitar Idol 2009. I made it to the Final Heat so please VOTE if you like it. Please?

http://www.guitaridol.tv/online_final...

Here is the link to my page so all you have to do is sign up (takes only a minute) and then press VOTE on my video!!!"

Nice, sounds like Andy McKee

Last edited:

SixtySix

ZonieBaloney
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Gibson Collection going up for Auction

I figured I'd resurrect this topic for totally selfish reasons.

I'm selling a collection of Gibson's. The first one up on the auction block is a '78 Les Paul Custom Black Beauty.

eBay linky

We'll see how this one goes to see if I'll pull the trigger on the rest of what I have.

What the collection has is:

A "Unique" 81' "The V" Flying V, unique because I've never seen one come from the factory with coil splitters and the finish is unique too, a cherry burst curly maple top... it's curly maple, but it's not matched. Pretty cool Axe! near mint condition.

A 96' Explorer. It's a 76' Reissue, all white. - near mint condition

A 97' Les Paul Standard in Honey Burst - This is a beauty, absolute near mint condition.

These guitars belonged to my wife's late husband. He was an excellent player who unfortunately died way too young. All of these guitars have the original receipts. I'm a player too, but I'm a strat guy at heart, and these guitars NEED to be played and appreciated.

Plus.... the money will come in handy too :thumb:

JAY86

forum member
Reaction score
I figured I'd resurrect this topic for totally selfish reasons.

I'm selling a collection of Gibson's. The first one up on the auction block is a '78 Les Paul Custom Black Beauty.

eBay linky

We'll see how this one goes to see if I'll pull the trigger on the rest of what I have.

What the collection has is:

A "Unique" 81' "The V" Flying V, unique because I've never seen one come from the factory with coil splitters and the finish is unique too, a cherry burst curly maple top... it's curly maple, but it's not matched. Pretty cool Axe! near mint condition.

A 96' Explorer. It's a 76' Reissue, all white. - near mint condition

A 97' Les Paul Standard in Honey Burst - This is a beauty, absolute near mint condition.

These guitars belonged to my wife's late husband. He was an excellent player who unfortunately died way too young. All of these guitars have the original receipts. I'm a player too, but I'm a strat guy at heart, and these guitars NEED to be played and appreciated.

Plus.... the money will come in handy too :thumb:

wow.... so your selling the passed away guys guitars? wouldn't the guys family(mom, dad, etc.) want to keep something like this of his? maybe pass them down?

unless his family said it was okay to sell them then thats different... not that this any if my business but it just seems wrong to me.

JAY86

forum member
Reaction score
You're right, it's not! :kma:

I agree.... its not... but I just had to say it... cuz it just seemed wrong to me...

but since you said it in your post..... this is my business and i will ask freely the following question:

so do you really want me to kiss your ass?

SixtySix

ZonieBaloney
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'll get some pics of it up soon, I don't have access to them now.

On the auction block right now however is the 81' Flying V CMT The "V".

EBay Linky

The Les Paul Custom Auction went well and sold for $1,675.00 :thumb:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back