Post up pics of your Git-Boxes

Casey4s

forum member
Reaction score
Well, here is my first one. It's a China Strat... can't afford a US or Mexico, but I still like it. I have had it for less than a week and I am having a blast.

I left the bar off for now. I figure that's for guys who know what they are doing.

Strat1.jpg

Strat_Body.jpg

Nice Marc, is that a Christmas guitar? What are you doing for an amplifier?

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
Nice Marc, is that a Christmas guitar? What are you doing for an amplifier?

Yes and no... I got some gift certs as Christmas gifts and I used them to buy the guitar. I also bought a Fender SP-10 amp. I think it's a 10 watt with a 5" speaker, built-in distortion functions, treble and base controls, output to jack-in pretty much anything esle.

I spent about $200 in total. That is about as far as I was willing to go for my first piece...

My amp doesn't have that Squier badge on it though. The front is clean.

511qEOdZPBL._SS500_.jpg

Last edited:

Casey4s

forum member
Reaction score
Yes and no... I got some gift certs as Christmas gifts and I used them to buy the gitar. I also bought a Fender SP-10 amp. I think it's a 10 watt with a 5" speaker, built-in distortion functions, treble and base controls, output to jack-in pretty much anything esle.

I spent about $200 in total. That is about as far as I was willing to go for my first piece...

My amp doesn't have that Squier badge on it though. The front is clean.

511qEOdZPBL._SS500_.jpg

Nice little set up for around $200. Rock On Dude!

Casey4s

forum member
Reaction score
Nice collection there Mr Roper, my guitars never really multiplied but my amplifiers sure did.

Last edited:

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
Thanks! :beer:

I already have a feeling that is going to happen... I already want an Ibanez RGA Gitar and an SRX Bass. ... as soon as I know how to play that is. LOL

My Bass sits at my parents house, but I can't lie, I kinda do miss slappin ba bass every now and again. haha. And I ended up not learning shit on guitar but learning more stuff on keyboard. ha.

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
I started on a keyboard when I was about 8. I played until I was 15. I had a blast playing in the 80's! LOL My last keyboard was a Roland Jupiter-8. Man was that a sweet machine.

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
I started on a keyboard when I was about 8. I played until I was 15. I had a blast playing in the 80's! LOL My last keyboard was a Roland Jupiter-8. Man was that a sweet machine.

Haha, that's bad ass!! I like the idea of a keytar, but I think that would be way to damn hard for me to learn.

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
OMFG! Did you se the finger work fom that kid in the green sweater? Hunt and Peck FTMFW! :roflmao:

That's about how I play the Strat... Screw it, if I can give up my current career and still make money, I say lets do it. :rockband:

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
You know what... you guys are ok... I misspelled guitar like 7 times in this thread and I got zero grief about it. I'm dumb. LOL

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back