Rear springs

Gio

Reaction score
I just slapped on 20 inch wheels on my 08 gt. I would like to prob just lower the rear to get rid of that 4x4 look and take care of the gap. Was thinking on going 1.2 inch drop. Anyone have any suggestions and can also let me know where to get just the rear springs without having to buy the set that includes fronts as well. Thank you

Speedboosted

Found missing cylinders
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is tech...but BMR sells just the fronts or rears. I think Roush does as well.

Gio

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is tech...but BMR sells just the fronts or rears. I think Roush does as well.

Bmr only does 1.5 inch from what i see. I am not sure if 1.5 only in the rear with stock up front would look funny dk. Thats why im thinking
1.2 inch in the rear only. Wish I could see anyone with this setup, but thank you.

Speedboosted

Found missing cylinders
Reaction score
Bmr only does 1.5 inch from what i see. I am not sure if 1.5 only in the rear with stock up front would look funny dk. Thats why im thinking
1.2 inch in the rear only. Wish I could see anyone with this setup, but thank you.

Stack some isolators in there

06 T-RED S/C GT

forum member
Reaction score

Look into either Steeda, Roush or Ford Racing..

bujeezus

forum member
Reaction score
Here's a pic of mine when it was lowered with SR springs (1.5" drop, 18" rims) rear only. It's pretty close but just a tad lower in the back.

LY4zqP1.jpg

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back