Tulsa, OK Mid America All-Ford Meet

1fastpony

forum member
Reaction score
Cains was 1 block up from where the cruise parked, they're talking about extending it up the street to include Cain's next year. I was too busy shooting my ass off to do much else.

Brookside decided that 885 Mustangs was just too much fun, so the cruise went to Brady. While I liked Brookside in the past, I really think that the Brady district has soo much more to offer, as far as food and entertainment goes. And since a large protion of the cars are newer cars, the nostalgia aspect really doesn't play into it that much, to me. I liked Brady, and am looking forward to them making a few changes for next year, it'll be even better! ;-)
Moving it up close the Cains would be even better if the Cains had some type of music event coordinated with the Shelby event.

Brookside would of been grid lock with that many cars. Might have to circle back down to Riverside drive, hang out in the park a bit and criuse on making a full loop. Back in the 70 's when I was a kid the police would some times let us play around...bleach burn outs and stop light to stop light runs. You wouldn't believe who you would see sometimes out there. Francis Ford Copela was doing films in town as well as some other directors. Route 66 baby.

Brady...haven't had the pleasure since I have been away some 25 plus yrs. Where is it located?

kdesigns

forum member
Reaction score
No, this is my car. I was pitted down in turn 1. BTW that is a nice quality camera. Good pics.

I thought that one of those was you for sure. Oh well, sorry I missed you.

...and thanks for the compliment.

1fastpony

forum member
Reaction score
Near the Brady Theater, inside the loop.
Man times have flied by. From the pics it looked like you guys were just north of down town.

How can I of forgot the "Old Lady On Brady Theatre". That place has a lot of history. I seem to remember back then in the early 80's they were re-developing that area sorda like the West End district in Dallas but not that scale. Back then it was on the wrong side of the track...Skid Row type of area. I assume the old train station is still there.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back